I'm such a loser

joniassassin

I did the same thing a couple years ago with a girl who was flirting with me in class, except I wrote a short song on guitar and played it, recorded it on my phone, and sent it to her on valentines day. She initially responded positively, but after that the flirting pretty much stopped and she made it somewhat clear that she wasn't interested (we were casually texting a bit before but she stopped sending texts/responding). It turned out that she just liked to flirt and wasn't really interested in a relationship, I wasn't really either, but the whole song thing really sent the wrong message. From my experience if a girl is already flirting with you, then you shouldn't need to try so hard to get her attention. 

My advice for this situation: Unfortunately the way you described it I think you should just let it go, BUT there is honestly no harm in testing the waters, try just giving her a simple compliment and see how she responds. You could also just ask her if she wants to hang out, get coffee, go to a bar, get a smoothie, something specific down to the date and time. I would honestly try if possible to greet her in person, because you'd think that a rejection in person would be harsher than over a text message, but trust me, in the long run, it's the other way around. Not to mention she is far more likely to warm up to you if you go talk to her in person. 

PRO TIP: Try to get her to do a favor for you. This is a little bit of a "life hack," but basically, people only do favors for people whom they like. If you have class with her, try asking her for a favor of any kind (in person). This can be something small like borrowing a pen, asking her to watch your stuff while you go, or anything. Literally anything, it doesn't matter, when I was in college I used to ask girls at parties if they could count down from 10 while I chugged wine from a bag. That would ACTUALLY work to get them interested in me, I kid you not. 

1 hour ago, Hope said:

Sure about that? I think writing a poem for her is pretty cute lol, did she not appreciate it at all? Or was it some kind of modern bullshit gucci gang type shit lol? One thing is, a lot of guys mis-read signs and feel that because they like a girl that she has to like them back, eventually, if they put the work in but sometimes it isn't like that.

Way I see it, girls/women are normal human beings as well. Sometimes they are looking for someone other times not, just treat them like normal and be yourself. Even if you did rush into the poem if yall were getting to know each other she would appreciate it. Pretty sure she told you to slow down/rejected your approach because it was so sudden and you didn't wait for her feelings to develop. Not going to give you false hope but when I was a kid I managed to salvage a screw-up like that once. Just need to be normal, be yourself and she'll come around (if she feels the same way).

Yeah i rushed xD,   Well, i guess i learned a lot to be honest; 

But yeap, can't deny it was cute... was a hell of a good poem haha

I need to learn to not be that much intense...

3 minutes ago, nezbomb said:

I did the same thing a couple years ago with a girl who was flirting with me in class, except I wrote a short song on guitar and played it, recorded it on my phone, and sent it to her on valentines day. She initially responded positively, but after that the flirting pretty much stopped and she made it somewhat clear that she wasn't interested (we were casually texting a bit before but she stopped sending texts/responding). It turned out that she just liked to flirt and wasn't really interested in a relationship, I wasn't really either, but the whole song thing really sent the wrong message. From my experience if a girl is already flirting with you, then you shouldn't need to try so hard to get her attention. 

My advice for this situation: Unfortunately the way you described it I think you should just let it go, BUT there is honestly no harm in testing the waters, try just giving her a simple compliment and see how she responds. You could also just ask her if she wants to hang out, get coffee, go to a bar, get a smoothie, something specific down to the date and time. I would honestly try if possible to greet her in person, because you'd think that a rejection in person would be harsher than over a text message, but trust me, in the long run, it's the other way around. Not to mention she is far more likely to warm up to you if you go talk to her in person. 

PRO TIP: Try to get her to do a favor for you. This is a little bit of a "life hack," but basically, people only do favors for people whom they like. If you have class with her, try asking her for a favor of any kind (in person). This can be something small like borrowing a pen, asking her to watch your stuff while you go, or anything. Literally anything, it doesn't matter, when I was in college I used to ask girls at parties if they could count down from 10 while I chugged wine from a bag. That would ACTUALLY work to get them interested in me, I kid you not. 

Thanks... ye, i guess we won't be talking anymore though;

i misunderstood what was happening... we were legit sync'd, even finishing what the other was talking.. same ideologies and sht...

Funny, i get to see her pretty much everyday starting by tomorrow, will be embarrassing af xD

1 hour ago, Muffins said:

thats literally what professional help is for

Professional help is not needed because a girl said No to me ;

As a writer, i basically use well, writing as an escapism, as a way to express how i'm feeling, which helps more than enough;

It is not like im feeling suicidal, or depressive, it is just a bad feeling because of a frustrating experience, but life is life and sht happens...

9 hours ago, joniassassin said:

I'm in love with this girl, but i couldn't contain myself... when i love a girl, i legit act as a desperate person... so yet again i fucked up everything putting tons of pressure into something; 

I'm feeling so bad, she is such a cool person... we were getting to know each other better, and i threw an idiotic poem for her, and basically its all gone... fk me lol

Writing poems... OK.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:49 PM, joniassassin said:

I'm in love with this girl, but i couldn't contain myself... when i love a girl, i legit act as a desperate person... so yet again i fucked up everything putting tons of pressure into something; 

I'm feeling so bad, she is such a cool person... we were getting to know each other better, and i threw an idiotic poem for her, and basically its all gone... fk me lol

I'm sorry my man, that's the risk you take. At least it ended now instead of you being friend-zoned