Introducing Hive: Universal Bot Monitoring For OSBot

Eliot

2 hours ago, Explv said:

Cool idea 

Will client side be open source (well, not obfuscated)? Would probably make sense

Yes, client side will be open source. I'm currently working on some changes to how images are processed (to remove RSN). In talks with a few SDN script developers about integration if approved. Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Tom said:

@Eliot

If this gets approved, I'll happily integrate into all my SDN products.

A question though, how are users authenticating so that they only see the bots they are running? Are you hoping for some OSBot login verification, or are people expected to make accounts?

Hey Tom, I'm glad to hear that! As of now users would need to make accounts and then I'd verify the identity to link w/ OSBot.

General update: this is still a work in progress, I'm not going to promise any dates though (as that didn't work last time!).

12 hours ago, Eliot said:

Hey Tom, I'm glad to hear that! As of now users would need to make accounts and then I'd verify the identity to link w/ OSBot.

General update: this is still a work in progress, I'm not going to promise any dates though (as that didn't work last time!).

Perhaps you would be better off opening a JFrame with a login screen / create account screen, and store the login somewhere on the machine so they only have to login once.
That way you could automatically link it to the current OSBot account when they create one on Hive

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...