Introducing Hive: Universal Bot Monitoring For OSBot

Eliot

Disclaimer:
Hive has not been approved nor endorsed by OSBot staff. Hive has not been approved for use in SDN scripts. Initially, Hive will only be available for integration with local and private scripts.

Beta Release Date
October 7, 2018

Overview
I’m incredibly excited to announce Hive, OSBot’s first universal bot monitor. Hive lets you monitor and manage all of your bots across all of your favorite scripts from your desktop or your phone. Hive is compatible with every script and integration with Hive takes under five minutes.

How It Works

• Create a Hive account (site goes live October 7, 2018).
  • Open OSBot and start any Hive-enabled script, you will be prompted for your Hive username and password.
  • Once the script has started visit your Hive dashboard using a web browser and monitor your bot. You can view status information about all of your bots across all of your favorite scripts. You can also pause or stop your bots by using the dashboard.

Demo (note: this demo shows a prototype version of Hive, the beta product and information displayed on the dashboard will be different)

Script Integration
Are you a script developer and interested in being a Hive beta partner? Send me a private message.

FAQ
Q: What scripts are compatible with Hive?
A: Hive is script-agnostic, if your favorite script is not Hive-enabled, ask the script developer to integrate (note: Hive cannot integrate with SDN scripts at this time).

Q: What information does Hive show me?
A: For every script, hive displays a recent screenshot of your bot (with username removed and you must opt-in) and shows runtime. Script developers can specify which skills to track and any other custom values (e.g. GP earned) that they want Hive to display.

Q: What actions does Hive enable?
A: Hive lets you pause, resume, and stop your bots no matter where you are.

Q: How much does it cost?
A: Hive is free to use during the beta period.

Q: Is my data secure?
A: Data is stored by Hive for no more than 120 seconds, no sensitive data is transmitted to nor stored by Hive.

Q: What happens if Hive isn’t working, can I still use my scripts?
A: Yes, if Hive fails to activate then your script will continue to operate as expected.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, gosubear said:

Make it into an app so people can do it on a mobile device!

I haven't tested the website on mobile, but most sites are really responsive today, so i dont see a problem in using a browser ?

Really cool idea, i used something similar, when i was botting D3 back in the day. Its really nice to monitor your bots during the day. 

Edited by CSGOslave

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Excellent progress, I was beginning to wonder about Hive actually ^^ :D

Thanks Czar, if this gets SDN approved I hope you'll consider integrating!

Here's the exciting update:
OSBot has agreed to review the code, this is the first step towards getting approval for integration with SDN scripts! Although it is not a guarantee, I'm excited to be moving forward. In light of this news, if any SDN script developers are interested in using Hive (if approved) please send me a PM and we'll get things kicked off!

More updates to follow this week.

1 hour ago, Eliot said:

Thanks Czar, if this gets SDN approved I hope you'll consider integrating!

Here's the exciting update:
OSBot has agreed to review the code, this is the first step towards getting approval for integration with SDN scripts! Although it is not a guarantee, I'm excited to be moving forward. In light of this news, if any SDN script developers are interested in using Hive (if approved) please send me a PM and we'll get things kicked off!

More updates to follow this week.

Will you still be taking it live today?