Get Auto-Login to make multiple login attemps

Jack Shep

When my computer disconnects and auto-login tries to log in, it gets an error message. I have my script sleep for 1.5-2.5 minutes when this happens. Afterwards, I'd like to re-enable auto login. Currently, after the first attempt and the waiting time, the script just ends. I know you can create your own log in handler, but is there a way to just get auto-login to try again? 

16 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

If you dn’t want to make a loginhandler, you’ll probably have to look into a custom break manager.

Which one would be easier in your opinion? I'm pretty new so the more simple the better.

14 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Just make a client bug report. The login retry feature seems to be kill.

What do you mean?

51 minutes ago, Alek said:

Please read the logger, it will tell you EXACTLY the information you need to know what actions were taken by the client. If you still do not understand, post the complete logger output.

Here's what the logger has to say after I start one of my scripts. After "Script Started: Jack's Tree Chopper" the bot began to head towards the botting area. At this point, I simulated a disconnect by disconnecting my computer from wifi. Afterwards, the autologin tries to log in but gets "Error Connecting to server". Where you see the "Starting 20 second sleep" after that is where I usually have a sleep that lasts 1.5-2.5 minutes, but for troubleshooting purposes I shortened it down to 20 seconds. During that 20 second break, I re-connected my computer to wifi so that the account would be able to log in again. Instead, the bot just stops. Attached is an image of my logger and an image of the code that tests for the error message as well as does the sleeping. I test for connection error numbers: -2, 5, 8, 9, 23, 25.

Thank you for your time and help.

wxwx.PNG

code.PNG