BOT FARM

ryan boyd

18 minutes ago, Evade said:

Only tip ive seen that is useful from other people is to start small in f2p to learn the basics of running a farm then look into p2p. Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket and expect it to work flawlessly. If you get bans keep on going they will happen.

Only tip i can give is f2p are way faster bans than p2p.

There are people here that make accounts for gp. I wouldn't advise to bot tutorial island. Also f2p has high ban rates as there are a lot of people botting f2p. I would suggest finding some money making script that your accounts would be able to do relatively easily that brings in a decent amount of gp/hr, but know that there is still a high chance of them getting banned. Best option would be some continuous cycle where you bot and when they get banned, you have others ready to take their place etc. Good luck.

1 hour ago, ryan boyd said:

hello I need help setting up my bot farm can anyone point me to the correct places this is what I need. 

VPS

PROXIES

Account supplier

I have accounts already but might need some made in the future if you could help me with this that would be so amazing thanks!

I sell vps and proxies ?

• Like 1