thoughts on 13 prayer

daamurda

So i have a pker acc, it has 60 atk and a 1 prayer firecape ( thanks to zuzel111). I'm considering going from 1 prayer to 13, it gains 2 combat levels and i can get 1 more str, hp and range and be maxed stats for my combat. The acc is prodded so its hp is lower then normal, but its str and range is nice (range higher then anyone my cb and str the same if not 1-3 lower). Now me getting prayer allows me to do dt and have ancients with 11 pray and train it to 13. If i gain the two combat levels only training str hp ill hit only 1 more damage then i do now but gain like 3-4 hp lvls. If i get the prayer ill hit 2 maybe 3 damage higher then i do now (forget if its 2 or 3) and also gain 1 str 1 hp and 1 range level without getting to the next combat level. I'm kinda leaning on getting the prayer as it opens up the account to ancients and i spec higher. But idk if those two combat levels and low hp will fuck me over in bh or not. Any thoughts or suggestions are apreciated. And also would it take away in value from the account being 13 prayer instead of 1? I mean i doubt questing and doing dt would make it a less attractive account. <3

There is a google chart somewhere that compares effective str lvls between getting dditional str lvls and unlocking new prayers and iirc getting 13 prayer instead of additional str lvls is better after like 80str or so and 31 pray is better than getting the same cb lvl from training str after high 80s or so.

you dont really need extra hp lvls so higher prayer is generally better, especially with protect item.

just check a cb calc with your acc stats and your maxhit and then check how many cb lvls you gain with either unlocking the next boosting prayer vs training str to get to the same cb lvl as you would be with the next boosting prayer and compare maxhits

Edited by ez11
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, d23p said:

"it opens up the account to ancients and i spec higher" I dont think theres much more to say..

It is worth the hard decision tho in my oppinion !

Gl

yea thats what im thinking.... but im 64 cb now ill be 66 cb with it. it just opens me up to like lvl 70-71 pkers and there stats are op af, i guess i can just skip them and trash ppl my lvl

1 minute ago, ez11 said:

There is a google chart somewhere that compares effective str lvls between getting dditional str lvls and unlocking new prayers and iirc getting 13 prayer instead of additional str lvls is better after like 80str or so and 31 pray is better than getting the same cb lvl from training str after high 80s or so.

you dont really need extra hp lvls so higher prayer is generally better, especially with protect item.

just check a cb calc with your acc stats and your maxhit and then check how many cb lvls max hits you gain with either unlocking the next boosting prayer vs training str to get to the same cb lvl as you would be with the next boosting prayer.

yea i googled the combat calc and max hit calc thats where i got my info from. im just not sure if i wanna start fighting lvl 70s yet. Im a pretty good pker but the lvl 70 rushers can ko me

• Like 1