Guns in america

Russian Guy

1 hour ago, CJ7 said:

Man you're mad and you know damn well it's illegal to carry firearms in Europe (Guessing you're from Russia). Talking about would-it-in-theory-be-possible-for-my-friend-who's-interested-in-guns-crap. You're going to get people in trouble.

i'm not going to kill anyone, i and my friends want guns for fun.

1 hour ago, d23p said:

Isn't gun shipping hard to do ?

idk, i don't think it woud get a lot problems.

I don't know about the Europe, but inside the US all gun shipping must be done through FFL's with a few exceptions (for instance an antique rifle I bought was shipped straight to my door). From what I've heard about gun laws in Europe it's very difficult to obtain firearms there, it might be easier/cheaper to move to the U.S. at that point.

4 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

yep, i got bullied in school, so i'm going to shoot everyone.

I know you're joking, but stuff like this could seriously land you in trouble dude.

6 hours ago, IlliniGuy said:

depends on the type of gun you're looking for, you can get an old WW2 mosin nagant for like $100

That's what I'm currently going to purchase for myself :)

8 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

So, i heard in america get guns is very easy. Maybe there are americans, who coud say is it really easy and woud it be difficult to send guns to other countries. If any americans have bought weapons, what's the price? Thx for answers.

P.S. Please don't do shitposts, no meme or similar shit, i'm interested in this seriuosly.

P.S.S. guns not related to fact that i'm russian.

You don't have guns in Russia? I find that hard to believe. If it's not legal then importing them from USA wouldn't be legal either. If you're getting it illegally then it'll be pretty difficult to have them imported. You may be better off buying them locally.

7 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

Maybe you guys know something about sending those guns to other countries? Is it hard? Is it illegal?

You would need permits and export/import fees and paperwork etc I'm pretty sure.

6 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

yep, i got bullied in school, so i'm going to shoot everyone.

Even if this is a joke, you better hope the government isn't watching these forums.

6 hours ago, Rxd said:

You want to end up on https://www.fbi.gov/tips ?? 

He said he's in Russia so the FBI has no jurisdiction over him.

4 hours ago, d23p said:

Isn't gun shipping hard to do ?

Yes, especially if it's illegal, which it very well may be considering he's trying to get it exported from America to Russia instead of just buying it there.

3 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

i'm not going to kill anyone, i and my friends want guns for fun.

idk, i don't think it woud get a lot problems.

"For fun."

7 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

You don't have guns in Russia? I find that hard to believe. If it's not legal then importing them from USA wouldn't be legal either. If you're getting it illegally then it'll be pretty difficult to have them imported. You may be better off buying them locally.

You would need permits and export/import fees and paperwork etc I'm pretty sure.

Even if this is a joke, you better hope the government isn't watching these forums.

He said he's in Russia so the FBI has no jurisdiction over him.

Yes, especially if it's illegal, which it very well may be considering he's trying to get it exported from America to Russia instead of just buying it there.

"For fun."

Yeah, i coud buy weapon from local shop, but it woud take a lot time, or i can buy illegal in russian but it woud cost way too much, so i'm interested in american's guns and getting them. Btw, i'm pretty sure that governemnt doing osrs service, because they don't have to do 

theres a bunch of misconceptions about firearms and their price in the US  

yeah you can get guns easily in most states, but anything cheap really isnt worth having around  

automatic weapons are incredibly rare and expensive, and need alot of paperwork to own.

the most common gun you hear about is the "ar15", which you can get super cheap or super expensive depending on the quality. midway ar15s are ~900 USD 

20 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

Yeah, i coud buy weapon from local shop, but it woud take a lot time, or i can buy illegal in russian but it woud cost way too much, so i'm interested in american's guns and getting them. Btw, i'm pretty sure that governemnt doing osrs service, because they don't have to do 

You really think it's going to be cheaper after pay taxes, export/import fees, license fess and everything else?

1 hour ago, Russian Guy said:

it is illegal to transport guns in europe, so it woudn't cost any taxes or fees :)

Hah, that means it’ll cost even more to have people smuggle it. xD

are guns illegal throughout the entirety of Europe? I thought it was just Britain or the UK. 

13 hours ago, Night said:

You'd have to smuggle them out/in, which would be quite the task.

Illegal in Russia also? Damn. 

48 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Hah, that means it’ll cost even more to have people smuggle it. xD

are guns illegal throughout the entirety of Europe? I thought it was just Britain or the UK. 

Illegal in Russia also? Damn. 

yes it is, you can get illegal guns but they very expensive.