1-50 Construction on Many accounts!

taraz

6 minutes ago, taraz said:

atm i need only 5 Accounts. i need them Hand made.

Will only take an Hour so i guess Not. 5m is to much for this fast skill xD 

I literally just trained con yesterday and it's annoying. You can't AFK it and you don't have a butler until level 40. You have to tele out to a bank then tele back to your house, go into the house into building mode with one inventory work of planks, then tele out all over again. 40+ is a little simpler since you have a butler and don't have to leave but before the butler is just annoying work. You can also have noted planks and un-note them for a few GP from this NPC but you're still running around after every single inventory.

2 hours ago, RoomScape said:

I literally just trained con yesterday and it's annoying. You can't AFK it and you don't have a butler until level 40. You have to tele out to a bank then tele back to your house, go into the house into building mode with one inventory work of planks, then tele out all over again. 40+ is a little simpler since you have a butler and don't have to leave but before the butler is just annoying work. You can also have noted planks and un-note them for a few GP from this NPC but you're still running around after every single inventory.

Yeah True... But my price is 1.5m Per account + Supplies on me!

2 hours ago, Mahdan said:

3m 07 gp per account. I'm willing to do all 5 accounts.

This will be hand-done and screenshots will be provided if asked.

PM me for my skype, if interested.

1.5m and we have a deal :P 

10 hours ago, RoomScape said:

You can't be serious..... it's called using phials at rimmington to un note your planks, it's quick and easy that way.