Proxies, use them or not?

Nerotos

Hello everyone, lately I've been doing some research regarding the use of proxies and I've found some contradictory comments about it, some say there are no chain-bans and that if you use proxies you are more likely to get ban due them not being home flagged, please if someone could give me an in depth guidance it will be much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, franciscowow said:

Hello everyone, lately I've been doing some research regarding the use of proxies and I've found some contradictory comments about it, some say there are no chain-bans and that if you use proxies you are more likely to get ban due them not being home flagged, please if someone could give me an in depth guidance it will be much appreciated.

It depends on the type of botting your are doing, if you have any "Real" accounts you want to keep safe, and the volume of botting,
Chain-bans DO happen but are very very rare usually used in extreme circumstances (personal experiance from every account ever made on my home ip being perm-banned).
data-centre proxies are more likely to get you banned than running off your home IP.

If your wanting to keep your "Real" account safe, but not wanting to add the extra risk of using a proxy you can always get residential proxies (they cost quite abit more).

15 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

It depends on the type of botting your are doing, if you have any "Real" accounts you want to keep safe, and the volume of botting,
Chain-bans DO happen but are very very rare usually used in extreme circumstances (personal experiance from every account ever made on my home ip being perm-banned).
data-centre proxies are more likely to get you banned than running off your home IP.

If your wanting to keep your "Real" account safe, but not wanting to add the extra risk of using a proxy you can always get residential proxies (they cost quite abit more).

So chain bans are very rare, but you say that data center proxies are more dangerous than using my home IP, mhmm so basically anything above 5 account I'll need a proxy, do you know any good proxy and residential proxy sellers on osbot?

2 minutes ago, franciscowow said:

So chain bans are very rare, but you say that data center proxies are more dangerous than using my home IP, mhmm so basically anything above 5 account I'll need a proxy, do you know any good proxy and residential proxy sellers on osbot?

Because I'm planning on botting on at least 5 accounts that will have high stats, so my best bet is a residential proxy or is not needed for so few accounts?

4 minutes ago, franciscowow said:

Because I'm planning on botting on at least 5 accounts that will have high stats, so my best bet is a residential proxy or is not needed for so few accounts?

I sell unflagged proxies if you're interested. Other sellers will claim there's are clean but they are reselling used IP's. I've had no complaints on mine (:

11 minutes ago, franciscowow said:

honestly if your botting and jagex do a detailed look into your account your probably gone anyway so I dont even think the extra risk of using data center proxies is a big deal, however it is possible, I dont think anyone does residentials on osbot.

5 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

I sell unflagged proxies if you're interested. Other sellers will claim there's are clean but they are reselling used IP's. I've had no complaints on mine (:

oh yeah I had you on mind, but besides being private they are residential proxies or datacenter?

1 minute ago, Norscax said:

his proxies r all good :) d bolter ftw

4 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

honestly if your botting and jagex do a detailed look into your account your probably gone anyway so I dont even think the extra risk of using data center proxies is a big deal, however it is possible, I dont think anyone does residentials on osbot.

Awesome, I'll think about what to do next!