ProjectPact being douchebag to new members

KarrN

Moved from other boting site to here due to my friend suggesting to do so and ofcourse by changing to here, i need new scripts, private ones ofcourse that cost.

So my friend told me its possible to get 24hour trial before buying and chance to test the script out whats up with it and if all good so i was like dam, thats even more better and okai so im back to RS and have no accounts, just GP that i got from account sales and now i need to build up new accounts and ofcourse first thing i had in mind was fire surge stod pure. Okai so first i need splashing/stun/alch script and there was one ofcourse and done by ProjectPact.

My friend got the trial himself few days before me and told me its okai and working fine but i wanted to test it out myself as well and it seems he does indeed gives out trials like ProjectPact says but when i was contacting him over Discord he told me im an leecher and he doesnt give trials anymore to nobody i was like what the f' lol.

Friend gets trial few days before i joined and basically if im new and i wanna do possible purchase im being rejected.

Well ProjectPact, you aint makin no money from me honey. Even tho your script is cheap but money doesnt come from nothing, you gotta earn it.

Oh and also i wasnt the only one who was asking trial from him, 2 more friends did so. Also from other boting website

Just sad to hear that this ProjectPact thinks everyone is leecher, asking 24hour trials and idk making new accounts, IP's etc lmao. Who even does that... Greedy mother fucker

5 minutes ago, KarrN said:

Moved from other boting site to here due to my friend suggesting to do so and ofcourse by changing to here, i need new scripts, private ones ofcourse that cost.

So my friend told me its possible to get 24hour trial before buying and chance to test the script out whats up with it and if all good so i was like dam, thats even more better and okai so im back to RS and have no accounts, just GP that i got from account sales and now i need to build up new accounts and ofcourse first thing i had in mind was fire surge stod pure. Okai so first i need splashing/stun/alch script and there was one ofcourse and done by ProjectPact.

My friend got the trial himself few days before me and told me its okai and working fine but i wanted to test it out myself as well and it seems he does indeed gives out trials like ProjectPact says but when i was contacting him over Discord he told me im an leecher and he doesnt give trials anymore to nobody i was like what the f' lol.

Friend gets trial few days before i joined and basically if im new and i wanna do possible purchase im being rejected.

Well ProjectPact, you aint makin no money from me honey. Even tho your script is cheap but money doesnt come from nothing, you gotta earn it.

Oh and also i wasnt the only one who was asking trial from him, 2 more friends did so. Also from other boting website

Just sad to hear that this ProjectPact thinks everyone is leecher, asking 24hour trials and idk making new accounts, IP's etc lmao. Who even does that... Greedy mother fucker

Unfortunately there are quite some leechers active recently so you can't really blame him on his actions. Making such a post about it is also not really a good thing to do :boge:

9 minutes ago, KarrN said:

We're no longer allowed to give trials to members that joined within 7 days of asking. Most of the ones who do are trying to get multiple trials thru multiple accounts anyway.

What is the point of this whine post?

Fuck him then, no money from me and my buds. Everyone has to start from somewhere, not everyone is a leecher.

Just now, FrostBug said:

We're no longer allowed to give trials to members that joined within 7 days of asking. Most of the ones who do are trying to get multiple trials thru multiple accounts anyway.

What is the point of this whine post?

Let me say again: HE sayd, he will never give trials anymore again and told me fuck you leecher lol

• Mio locked this topic