I got hacked for using a script

one_punch

9 minutes ago, ryan1169 said:

In the future, don't bot on main or mules.  IF you did get hacked by using OSbot, which is unlikely as I bot on several accounts with a lot more than that in the bank, then it could have easily been avoided by a little a caution on your part.  If you use RSbuddy I would look at them first.

I only bot on my pure that is my only account. I have used my login info in the osbot setup for automatic login and breaks. Was it because of that?

Just now, Charlotte said:

Going round the bush and not revealing the "well-known seller". Who knows that "well-known seller" might be phishing every person who is using the script? 

I have still not got a reply back from the guy. Do you know a admin that i can contact with?

51 minutes ago, one_punch said:

Yesterday i got hacked for my bank 190m for using a certain script. (I will not say the name until i get a reply from the seller). if i don't get a answerr back i will make the name of the seller public.

"APA Rock Crabs Written by Apaec"

I have been using this script for more than a year and never had problems unitl yesterday. My bank is cleaned. I am really sad atm I have put so many hours on my account.

And no i don't clicked on any fake links or visited fishy sites.

Has someone here hacked in the past using osbot?

How i have been hacked?

I want to speak to a Admin. please contact me.

This was my bank:

rs.PNG

10 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

It honestly sounds like you have just downloaded a wrong product.

Let's say it "WAS" and that's a big if to the question, then you need to give us more information to be able to actually confirm otherwise. Claiming the person is a "private seller" and a "big market name" doesn't really narrow it down as there are many of them. 

Now there was a problem a LONG time ago in like 2013 from @5uck who was a scum bag and keylogged his consumers, but this has since been drastically changed. If of course you don't wish to disclose the information then please don't make threads like this, as it one starts a ton of drama for everyone (people will take the piss out of you) and secondly because other people may have bought it also, and without them confirming this purchase we cant really pinpoint if you are/was the only person affected by this issue.

I have made the seller name public.

Edited by one_punch

1 hour ago, one_punch said:

Yesterday i got hacked for my bank 190m for using a certain script. (I will not say the name until i get a reply from the seller). if i don't get a answerr back i will make the name of the seller public.

"APA Rock Crabs Written by Apaec"

I have been using this script for more than a year and never had problems unitl yesterday. My bank is cleaned. I am really sad atm I have put so many hours on my account.

And no i don't clicked on any fake links or visited fishy sites.

Has someone here hacked in the past using osbot?

How i have been hacked?

I want to speak to a Admin. please contact me.

This was my bank:

rs.PNG

claiming that you kept 190m on an account that you were botting, not retarded at all

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1

• Night locked this topic