Why is everyone so sensitive?

RoomScape

52 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

i like fat dicks in and around my mouth

hot pic

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

You expect randoms to know you? Why do you expect a random person (who you presume to be a nobody and thus the reason why you call them randoms) to know you, exactly?

no i dont and i dont care if they did lol. what im saying is that they think i used my 'rank' to 'scam' a measly $100. as you said, the thread by muffins is hidden and if you read the retarded stuff they said, you'd be annoyed to if u were in my position.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

hot pic

no i dont and i dont care if they did lol. what im saying is that they think i used my 'rank' to 'scam' a measly $100. as you said, the thread by muffins is hidden and if you read the retarded stuff they said, you'd be annoyed to if u were in my position.

NickForMod! 
Nick is one of the most trusthworthy guys on the site. ANyone who thinks other wise is a bleb 

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

:char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char:MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

:char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char::char:

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

Edited by Mordred
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMME

2 hours ago, KoRtEr said:

People are generally sensitive because they just hide behind their computers all day stuck inside of their safe place XD. While back in the day when kids were playing outside and getting into fights with other kids, and what have you, they were more confrontational compared to the kids these days.

lol, that's actually a pretty good argument, I just wonder how much truth is behind it.

3 hours ago, Juggles said:

NickForMod! 
Nick is one of the most trusthworthy guys on the site. ANyone who thinks other wise is a bleb 

thank u

13 minutes ago, Dard said:

nick is gay and i expect him to sq over $100

"accidentally mass recovered" yea my ass

deceiver snitched on me before, snitched on me again because of his own mistake, fucking faggot needs to get off this site

@Mio

bring back :salty: LMLIj.gif