OSBot 2.4.160

Alek

Do you know what a m-97 flamethrower sounds like? It roars like a dragon, a fiery god purging everything in its path. Hold down the trigger and the whoosh drowns out everything else. Focus on the noise and you can almost convince yourself you don't hear the screams. By the time the tank is empty, everything is over, even the men are quiet. There's nothing but the crackling of burning thatch. You see, it's not the noise that keeps me awake at night. It's the fact that OSBot client is not updated.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ez11 said:

Do you know what a m-97 flamethrower sounds like? It roars like a dragon, a fiery god purging everything in its path. Hold down the trigger and the whoosh drowns out everything else. Focus on the noise and you can almost convince yourself you don't hear the screams. By the time the tank is empty, everything is over, even the men are quiet. There's nothing but the crackling of burning thatch. You see, it's not the noise that keeps me awake at night. It's the fact that OSBot client is not updated.

LMAO made my day

• Alek locked this topic