APA AIO Herblore

Apaec

On 20/03/2018 at 5:27 PM, bait1 said:

Hey,

Making antifire potions doesn't work. It correctly uses potion + secondary, but gets stuck there, doesn't click on the "make" option.

Edit: same happening with super defences.

1 hour ago, lynxl said:

@Apaec Script can't make Avantoe Unfinished potions, instead of taking my clean herbs and a vial of water it takes my premade avantoe unfinished, logs out... 

Hi guys

Probably a type in one of the ingredients, I scraped the name data for stuff from the wiki, but sometimes they're not word-for-word accurate with the ingame names so this can cause issues.

I'll see if I have some time in the coming week or so to get this fixed but you can always take a look at the source code yourselves and fix it locally while you wait ! https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore

Apa

29 minutes ago, gavin511 said:

I think i must be doing something wrong. But when I get it to do any task till i run out of supplies it just idles and doesnt move onto the next task. Any help?

Does it say anything in the console logger?

The script works really well but I can't seem to find the option to make magic potions which require 76 herblore so if you can add that option in.  Also as someone already suggested having the script make potions like this instead of what it does currently would be amazing! EDIT: Also would be amazing if the script can support Amulet of chemistry so it can save more gold!

O72NyBWVTnmRLCOtDuBSDw.png

Edited by Makeitstack

On 3/25/2018 at 11:25 PM, Apaec said:

Hi guys

Probably a type in one of the ingredients, I scraped the name data for stuff from the wiki, but sometimes they're not word-for-word accurate with the ingame names so this can cause issues.

I'll see if I have some time in the coming week or so to get this fixed but you can always take a look at the source code yourselves and fix it locally while you wait ! https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore

Apa

Does it say anything in the console logger?

edit: few mins into some research and how to use eclipse i managed to compile the script and its working well :D 

there were some typos like super defence potion to super defence and anti-fire potion to antifire potion etcetera. 

Edited by bait1

On 01/04/2018 at 2:51 PM, bait1 said:

edit: few mins into some research and how to use eclipse i managed to compile the script and its working well :D 

there were some typos like super defence potion to super defence and anti-fire potion to antifire potion etcetera. 

Woo that's awesome! Glad you got it working.

I don't suppose you would be able to let me know the typos such that I can fix the script for all users?

Cheers

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Woo that's awesome! Glad you got it working.

I don't suppose you would be able to let me know the typos such that I can fix the script for all users?

Cheers

Apa

Oh, sorry :D At least these.

SUPER_DEFENCE_POTION("Super defence potion", Unfinished.CADANTINE_POTION, Secondary.WHITE_BERRIES, 66), 

-->  SUPER_DEFENCE("Super defence", Unfinished.CADANTINE_POTION, Secondary.WHITE_BERRIES, 66),

ANTIFIRE_POTION("Anti-fire potion", Unfinished.LANTADYME_POTION, Secondary.DRAGON_SCALE_DUST, 69),

--> ANTIFIRE_POTION("Antifire potion", Unfinished.LANTADYME_POTION, Secondary.DRAGON_SCALE_DUST, 69),

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bait1 said:

Oh, sorry :D At least these.

SUPER_DEFENCE_POTION("Super defence potion", Unfinished.CADANTINE_POTION, Secondary.WHITE_BERRIES, 66), 

-->  SUPER_DEFENCE("Super defence", Unfinished.CADANTINE_POTION, Secondary.WHITE_BERRIES, 66),

ANTIFIRE_POTION("Anti-fire potion", Unfinished.LANTADYME_POTION, Secondary.DRAGON_SCALE_DUST, 69),

--> ANTIFIRE_POTION("Antifire potion", Unfinished.LANTADYME_POTION, Secondary.DRAGON_SCALE_DUST, 69),

Thank you :)

Edit:

I've just updated the script reflecting these changes:

UPDATE - version 1.06

• Fixed typo with super defence potion data
  • Fixed type with antifire potion data

Special thanks to @bait1 for providing the correct data.

As usual, the up to date source code can be found at https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore

Apa

Edited by Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

@Apaec Do you think you could update the herb cleaning mouse behavior? If i do Snake super fast, it'll work but once it finishes it will go back and click the same two herbs as if it missed them. It does this on every single inventory, probably due to the mouse recording or something 

3 hours ago, lynxl said:

@Apaec Do you think you could update the herb cleaning mouse behavior? If i do Snake super fast, it'll work but once it finishes it will go back and click the same two herbs as if it missed them. It does this on every single inventory, probably due to the mouse recording or something 

It's caused by multiple things, including the unconditional nature of the method and tick alignment. There's not much I can do without slapping a flat wait after finishing an inventory which is not ideal either!

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it breaks when i try to make energy potions, i have the supplies to make them in my bank 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 05:36:52 PM]: Herblore task deregistered: Make potion: Energy potion, Stop when: Herblore level reached (50)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 05:36:52 PM]: All registered herblore tasks have been completed.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 05:36:54 PM]: Terminating script APA AIO Herblore...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 05:36:54 PM]: Time running: 00:00:00:05
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 05:36:54 PM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Herblore v1.06 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/15 05:36:54 PM]: Script APA AIO Herblore has exited!