APA AIO Herblore

Apaec

Woo script released!!

9 minutes ago, Jebemvammater said:

Just logs out when trying to make unfinished potions (set to until running out of supplies, even though supplies are in the bank)

Might be a type in one of the item names, which unfinished potion are you trying to make? I will run a test and fix if needed!

Apa

5 minutes ago, Jebemvammater said:

Tried with avantoe and ranarr

Odd, I was making ranarr (unf) potions earlier and it worked just fine. Are you sure that the herbs are clean, and that you have vials filled with water in your bank?

Edit: Also could you perhaps post a screenshot of your setup? Maybe you configured something incorrectly?

Apa

Edited by Apaec

47 minutes ago, Jebemvammater said:

Normal setup, takes vials of water out of bank while ignoring Ranarr weed and logs out.herb.thumb.jpg.ec5b0fd4ab3d8b36f5202a762cb32e3d.jpg

Ah, yes - the script needs at least 14 herbs and will stop once it can no longer withdraw a full inventory. I might try to change this and make it so that it finishes every last herb - will see.

Apa

Update:

Version 1.01

• Fixed issue with tar being deposited unnecessarily
  • Added 'banking-to-zero' - the script will withdraw and combine ingredients even if it cannot make a full inventory

Please allow up to 24h for this update to be available on the SDN, or alternatively if you want the update now, you can download and compile the code from the github page.

Best

Apa

Hey apa, what about when making potions that require the bot to withdraw 14 of each ingredient make the bot use inventory slot 13 on 14 instead of using the default interaction which makes the bot go out of its way to click slot 1 (which makes it look bot-like imo).  Idk I could just be tinfoil hatting but I'm gonna make that modification for my copy (ty for open source).

edit: also if you were going to add any other features to this amazing free script, a nice one would be using the npc in the grand exchange to 'decant' your 3-dose potions either after each inventory or as a separate task. Probably not worth your while as it's a free script, but just thought I'd post in case you were looking for suggestions.

Edited by Theorems

3 hours ago, Theorems said:

Hey apa, what about when making potions that require the bot to withdraw 14 of each ingredient make the bot use inventory slot 13 on 14 instead of using the default interaction which makes the bot go out of its way to click slot 1 (which makes it look bot-like imo).  Idk I could just be tinfoil hatting but I'm gonna make that modification for my copy (ty for open source).

Maybe, if I can find a neat way to express this in code then sure. (:

3 hours ago, Theorems said:

edit: also if you were going to add any other features to this amazing free script, a nice one would be using the npc in the grand exchange to 'decant' your 3-dose potions either after each inventory or as a separate task. Probably not worth your while as it's a free script, but just thought I'd post in case you were looking for suggestions.

You can decant noted potions so this would be pretty pointless! I'd just do it manually after you finish combining all your ingredients

Update: 1.02

Just a quick bug-fix. Poor design on my part caused some invalid tasks to crash the script. The script would attempt to stop the task before it has started due to the invalidity - oops!

Code details can be seen on github. Please allow up to 24h for these changes to make their way to the SDN

Apa