APA AIO Herblore

Apaec

15 hours ago, iz0n said:

im using stealth injection

sending video of bug in PM.

That was helpful, thank you! The cause of the issue was a capitalisation error in the game data entry for wines of zamorak. I've fixed this:

Update!

Version 1.07

• Fixed capitalisation error with Wines of zamorak

As usual, the up to date source code can be found at https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore. For immediate access to this update, download and compile the script directly.

Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing script! Thanks for such a great free script. Just wondering, can you look into Cadantine Potions? The script logs me out as soon as I run it. Instead of going to the bank, it goes straight to logout for some reason, while it works for all other unfinished potions. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I ran it on the wrong account without the required herb level

Edited by Salieri

8 hours ago, Salieri said:

Amazing script! Thanks for such a great free script. Just wondering, can you look into Cadantine Potions? The script logs me out as soon as I run it. Instead of going to the bank, it goes straight to logout for some reason, while it works for all other unfinished potions. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I ran it on the wrong account without the required herb level

Haha, glad you got it figured out! In future, it's worth noting that the console logger will always tell you the reason that the script stops. (perhaps you already found this out though!)

-Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 2:44 AM, treys33 said:

amazing script!!! just a suggestion for an anti ban, when making unfinished pots you could randomize which water vial and herb it clicks to start in the inventory, right now it always clicks on the first water vial and first herb, rather suspicious 

mmmm not a bad idea. maybe have it optional cause some people are ocd nazi's when they skill normally and others are "aslong as it gets the job done" skillers, this would let you set the script up to look more like your normal style of play. i like this.