APA AIO Herblore

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 10:00 PM, Juggalo1717 said:

Use at own risk. Used this and only this bot on an account for just a couple hours not using superfast clicking to clean a few thousand herbs and make unf pots and received a permanent ban on my account.

Post how you were using it. How many hours, bots, proxies etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Apaec I just want to say I really enjoy this script have't ever had any issues however, got a couple of suggestions which would make it good.

1) When making finished pots on the second material it right click the withdraw instead of just clicking with new banking system.

2) When clicking all, is there a way for the bot to click '1' for all instead of having mouse move to click it?

Would really pay for this script because it is worth the money. Thanks again!

36 minutes ago, Ethics said:

@Apaec I just want to say I really enjoy this script have't ever had any issues however, got a couple of suggestions which would make it good.

1) When making finished pots on the second material it right click the withdraw instead of just clicking with new banking system.

2) When clicking all, is there a way for the bot to click '1' for all instead of having mouse move to click it?

Would really pay for this script because it is worth the money. Thanks again!

Hey,

The low level banking interaction is handled by the client, so how it clicks I cannot change. I can only change what it clicks which should hopefully be correct and consistent!

(Here's the banking code: https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore/blob/master/src/uk/co/ramyun/herblore/util/Banker.java )

As for the chatbox interaction, this is certainly possible, i'm a little busy at the moment to make such changes but you're more than welcome to tailor the code to your preferences - the structure of the script means the changes you make to each task are encapsulated. Here's the task directory https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore/tree/master/src/uk/co/ramyun/herblore/task

Best

Apa

39 minutes ago, Ruudii said:

I used this from 1-66 herblore. took me about 3 hours, on daytime.
Now im banned

(Copying this reply from the Sand Crabs thread as the message is relevant in both places) 

I'd advise considering all scripts and bots as equally dangerous - you're never safe when your botting, as it breaches the OSRS rules. Sadly there's not much that I can do to prevent this as of course detecting robots is far easier than creating humans (hence captchas work!) - it is down to you to 'bot safe'. Keep sessions short, use very generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions. I personally avoid botting for more than 15-30 minutes consecutively, and try not to exceed 2 hours of botting per day.

Hopefully you're not put off botting in the future, if you're careful it can be very fruitful!