APA AIO Herblore

Apaec

49 minutes ago, DennisRS said:

super energy's are working fine now :) Thanks APA.

Saradomin brews are not working tho, it withdraws the toadflax (unf) but doesnt mix it with the crushed nests and instead the script logs out.

Could you check this for me please

thnx

Sigh, probably mis-spelled crushed nests too. Maybe I will have time to take a look today, will see.

3 hours ago, DennisRS said:

thank you for your quick reply :) hopefully you have time to fix it today!

UPDATE

Version 1.05

• Fixed mis-spelling of 'Crushed nest' (was 'Crushed bird's nest') in script secondary data. This should fix any outstanding issues with making Saradomin brews.

-Apa

Please allow up to 24h for the update to be pushed live to the SDN. As usual, since this project is open-source, you can compile the code yourself for immediate access to up to date content.

8 hours ago, DennisRS said:

Great! The script is working very good so far. Are you planning to add making super combat potions and anti-venom+ potions? I dont mind paying for the script if so

If they're not already supported and require some special interaction different from the usual, then probably not! I'm sure other premium alternatives support these though?

That being said, the script is open-source so feel free to clone the repo and make these modifications for yourself to use!

Apa

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

This is a free script, no-one stops by to say thanks or to post proggies. That being said, I haven't heard of any bans yet - but those are related to how the script is used, not the script itself!

Fair enough, I've tested the script out and it's been very nice. Did probably like an hour of making prayer potions, and an hour of making tarromin tars. Worked like a charm, and the exp rates were great. Thanks for the script, will try to get you a proggie then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZGDS said:

Fair enough, I've tested the script out and it's been very nice. Did probably like an hour of making prayer potions, and an hour of making tarromin tars. Worked like a charm, and the exp rates were great. Thanks for the script, will try to get you a proggie then.

Thank you kindly! Glad it's working well. Let me know if you run into any problems! (:

-Apa

@Apaec

Another solid script from you.  Already own a premium herblore script, so I didn't test too long.  Script worked perfectly for the low level herbs and potions I used.

Love the fact you have a variety of methods of cleaning herbs.

I found that the camera movements throughout were slightly awkward.  Sometimes it ended up turning the screen so the bank was barely visible.

My only suggestion is to add "amount" to the task queue system.  Example: clean 500 herbs, then make 250 unf. potions, then make all potions.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:52 AM, Joliter said:

@Apaec

Another solid script from you.  Already own a premium herblore script, so I didn't test too long.  Script worked perfectly for the low level herbs and potions I used.

Love the fact you have a variety of methods of cleaning herbs.

I found that the camera movements throughout were slightly awkward.  Sometimes it ended up turning the screen so the bank was barely visible.

My only suggestion is to add "amount" to the task queue system.  Example: clean 500 herbs, then make 250 unf. potions, then make all potions.

Cheers! The amount suggestion is something I would like to add, but would be quite tricky to implement with the current (arguably poorly designed) task framework. You're welcome to give it a go if you want though, the project is open source so feel free to make any changes you want to suit your needs.

Apa

2 hours ago, spectre007 said:

hi Apa very nice of you to release free script love it !!! 

Cheers (:

• Like 1