Banned often

ILikeToCheat

8 minutes ago, H0rn said:

Truth is, nobody really knows thats why.

Yeah no one can give you a 100% answer but I've done lots of testing. 

Ive had at least 500 accounts banned on my home IP and I can still bot on it without getting if you use good scripts and bot smart. 

Ive botted a max main at Nmz On my main on the same IP 

8 minutes ago, H0rn said:

Truth is, nobody really knows thats why.

Ive had at least 500 accounts banned on my home IP and I can still bot on it without getting if you use good scripts and bot smart. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Juggles said:

I trust this man

2 minutes ago, Juggles said:

So im guessing you think NMZ botting is safe then

Edited by ILikeToCheat

Whenever using public scripts (yes paid scripts apply) you got to really keep those hours minimal. This isn't pre bot nuke days :( Unless it's a newer release then the bot detection system hasn't had much time to learn the behavior yet. But in most cases the bot your running has been detected by Jagex hundreds if not thousands of times depending on user count and how long it has been available to users. Private scripts greatly reduce this risk factor however it's not the holy grail or anything.

IP does play a role too, but to my belief it mainly plays a role during the creation of the account. So if you don't gold farm with multiple accounts, then I believe IP shouldn't be a big issue for you. If you do gold farm then there runs the risk of chain bans.

Just got to find what works. Sometimes ban rates are high with a certain skill for a while, then it goes unnoticed and you can bot it better. I don't believe in ip-flagging or whatever, always have botted from same ip sometimes its good other times it's bad. i switch it up. Some accs make it far.... others don't. 

3 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

Whenever using public scripts (yes paid scripts apply) you got to really keep those hours minimal. This isn't pre bot nuke days :( Unless it's a newer release then the bot detection system hasn't had much time to learn the behavior yet. But in most cases the bot your running has been detected by Jagex hundreds if not thousands of times depending on user count and how long it has been available to users. Private scripts greatly reduce this risk factor however it's not the holy grail or anything.

IP does play a role too, but to my belief it mainly plays a role during the creation of the account. So if you don't gold farm with multiple accounts, then I believe IP shouldn't be a big issue for you. If you do gold farm then there runs the risk of chain bans.

private scripts are bs