Christmas Discount!

Maldesto

• Administrator

I have limited Christmas discount to only Sponsor & Lifetime Sponsor this year, and not a big discount on regular sponsor!

Sponsor = $55.99 to $45.99 https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/5-sponsor/

Lifetime Sponsor = $124.99 to $99.99 https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/291-lifetime-sponsor/

Thanks, 

OSBot Staff

• Like 6
  • Mald 1

1 hour ago, Jarland said:

Nice, any discount on $250?

Why do people always talk about discounts on a got damn donation. It's a donation, not a paid rank or anything. Sponsor is a paid rank. Donor is a rank you get for donating. If you can't donate that then just leave it be. $250 donor is for people who donated $250 to the site, not for people who try to donate less but want the same $250 donor rank as everyone else that actually donated $250.

• Like 4
  • Boge 1

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

Why do people always talk about discounts on a got damn donation. It's a donation, not a paid rank or anything. Sponsor is a paid rank. Donor is a rank you get for donating. If you can't donate that then just leave it be. $250 donor is for people who donated $250 to the site, not for people who try to donate less but want the same $250 donor rank as everyone else that actually donated $250.

Alright didn't mean to get on your nerves. Merry XMas

Just now, Jarland said:

Alright didn't mean to get on your nerves. Merry XMas

Just because you asked a stupid question and I gave you a proper answer doesn't mean you got on my nerves. How come every time someone gives an actual answer to a stupid question they are being told to calm down or something similar? I don't even know you so you can't get on my nerves. I just gave you an answer to a question that I see too many times and it's getting annoying to read.

Also, I don't celebrate Christmas. You probably shouldn't go around assuming everyone does, either. 

• Like 2
  • Mald 1

18 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Just because you asked a stupid question and I gave you a proper answer doesn't mean you got on my nerves. How come every time someone gives an actual answer to a stupid question they are being told to calm down or something similar? I don't even know you so you can't get on my nerves. I just gave you an answer to a question that I see too many times and it's getting annoying to read.

Also, I don't celebrate Christmas. You probably shouldn't go around assuming everyone does, either. 

poor guy...maybe try start to celebrate xmass so you don't get nervous that much :troll:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

poor guy...maybe try start to celebrate xmass so you don't get nervous that much :troll:

You know, christmas isn't actually Jesus Christ's birthday and actually started around 1500's or so in Germany and got big when Queen Elizabeth adopted the tradition. Back then, it was just to wish people good life in the new years. Now, it's turned into a major retail holiday and the celebration of Jesus Christ's birthday (but more so of the retail shopping).