Private Script isn't showing up in client

IlliniGuy

13 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Check it's not the same name then like people above have said. I've forgotten to edit script manifest a few times previously

It was an update to a previous script I made for him so the name is the same as what he would've previously had in his library.

Edited by d0zza

43 minutes ago, d0zza said:

It was an update to a previous script I made for him so the name is the same as what he would've previously had in his library.

As Satire stated; 

If it isn't showing up, then he most likely created a global object from the API 

Please make sure this is not the case :)

1 hour ago, d0zza said:

I changed the name of it so that I could have both the updated and the nonupdated versions, but it still doesn't show up even after refreshing.

35 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

I changed the name of it so that I could have both the updated and the nonupdated versions, but it still doesn't show up even after refreshing.

So it was you that dun a goof!

Changing the .jar name doesn't change the script name. The script name is set inside the code, and you can't have two scripts with the same name. Just move the old version to a different folder.

Edited by Explv
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Cant do this or it messes it up 

22 minutes ago, Explv said:

So it was you that dun a goof!

Changing the .jar name doesn't change the script name. The script name is set inside the code, and you can't have two scripts with the same name. Just move the old version to a different folder.

41 minutes ago, d0zza said:

The updated and non updated versions will have the same name in your repository...

Got it figured out now, thanks for the help!

5 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

I legit told you straight up and you said no it wasnt the case even thought it specifically was! Should've listened.....

yeah i know, i apologize for my ignorance, but in my defense I thought that I did change the script name, didn't know there was some internal name to it aswell.

• Like 1