How did you do your first quest?

Maldesto

• Administrator

Hey, I was just wondering how you guys learned to do quests for the first time? I was watching andy milonakis stream and he was basically saying that he can't even enjoy the game because the quests aren't something you "find" and can actually explore and do on your own, that they are pretty much you have to LOOK up the guide and do it. If you are new to the game that is. I know for 100% sure I've never done 1 quest by my self without looking up a guide. I mean obviously someone had to do it by searching everything the first few weeks a quest comes out. I'm just basically asking, how many quests did you do before you looked for a guide, if any?

• Maldesto changed the title to How did you do your first quest?

A few, until I realised there were guides out there on the world wide web.

My english was pretty bad though since I was still really young when I started playing rs, luckily a friend of mine suggested a dutch site.

Just now, SetYaName said:

I used www.lunagang.nl

A dutch site what explains the quests :p

This

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Hey, I was just wondering how you guys learned to do quests for the first time? I was watching andy milonakis stream and he was basically saying that he can't even enjoy the game because the quests aren't something you "find" and can actually explore and do on your own, that they are pretty much you have to LOOK up the guide and do it. If you are new to the game that is. I know for 100% sure I've never done 1 quest by my self without looking up a guide. I mean obviously someone had to do it by searching everything the first few weeks a quest comes out. I'm just basically asking, how many quests did you do before you looked for a guide, if any?

Really nice question

I tried to do "underground pass" and i almost cried, then i tried to do "regicide" and i almost shitted into my pants, then i search on youtube "hi, and i welcome to my guide" and i when i saw the duration of that video, i cried and shitted into my pants.

The End

Edited by suicideplays

My friends had me follow them and completed my first quests for me basically. We did quests in groups, was more fun. Did a few quests on my own if I remember correctly but way too frustrating, gotta just look up the guides. Personally never liked quests, but I know some people that loved them.

Edited by Jordan