How much power does Jagex have?

T H C

If you don't want to read the story: Is Jagex able to temporarily "block" you from connecting to your own internet? 

So I was suiciding 2 bots the past day at Karamja. I don't know exactly how long they went for, but I traded off the goods at about 13hrs into the script, and left it on as I went to sleep. I wake up, and they were logged off, no surprise really. But my internet was no longer connected, so I thought okay a DC. I bring up my wifi options and I see the usual 20 or so wifi's around my complex... but not mine. Strange thing is, my phone was still connected to it. And was able to reconnect to my wifi as well. I have a Mac that runs bootcamp so neither Mac or PC could find my wifi. I didn't have time to troubleshoot because I had to get to work. When I get home, everything was normal and I connected to my wifi like always. I do run a VPN server when i bot, but it's a free one. Am i just thinking too much into this?

PS, they were banned :)

9 minutes ago, jasontc13 said:

If you don't want to read the story: Is Jagex able to temporarily "block" you from connecting to your own internet? 

So I was suiciding 2 bots the past day at Karamja. I don't know exactly how long they went for, but I traded off the goods at about 13hrs into the script, and left it on as I went to sleep. I wake up, and they were logged off, no surprise really. But my internet was no longer connected, so I thought okay a DC. I bring up my wifi options and I see the usual 20 or so wifi's around my complex... but not mine. Strange thing is, my phone was still connected to it. And was able to reconnect to my wifi as well. I have a Mac that runs bootcamp so neither Mac or PC could find my wifi. I didn't have time to troubleshoot because I had to get to work. When I get home, everything was normal and I connected to my wifi like always. I do run a VPN server when i bot, but it's a free one. Am i just thinking too much into this?

:???:

39 minutes ago, jasontc13 said:

I want what you're smoking.

• Night locked this topic