Firecape?

TTScripts

4 hours ago, TTScripts said:

yeah man i wanna see a screenshot of 40 requests made today....for real. I don't need to add you or pm you anything, just take a screenie of whatever medium you use to log your requests showing 40 requests for today the 8th of october. shit i'll even settle for 20 requests?

orders are spreaded on email playerauctions skype livechat paypal  facebook and forum PMs, I don't log them all in one place, that's why I told you to add me on skype, logs don't exist, information about orders is not in any database, it was done this way to make it more difficult to operate, but it pays back with top level of security as there's nothing that can leak in case of any hacking

6 hours ago, adam k said:

So all I'm hearing is you still don't do 40 capes a day :kappa: bruh we're not at the club you don't need to lie to impress us, here.

Looks like you know more about my business than myslelf, it's impressive I'll definitely contact you if I'll want to know something about others, you started talking complete bullshit about orders base basing on feedbacks on just my OSbot account, I acknowledged you with the fact the reputation here is nothing compared to my reputation on other forums and traffic my service is generating

Edited by zuzel111

10 hours ago, zuzel111 said:

orders are spreaded on email playerauctions skype livechat paypal  facebook and forum PMs, I don't log them all in one place, that's why I told you to add me on skype, logs don't exist, information about orders is not in any database, it was done this way to make it more difficult to operate, but it pays back with top level of security as there's nothing that can leak in case of any hacking

Looks like you know more about my business than myslelf, it's impressive I'll definitely contact you if I'll want to know something about others, you started talking complete bullshit about orders base basing on feedbacks on just my OSbot account, I acknowledged you with the fact the reputation here is nothing compared to my reputation on other forums and traffic my service is generating

Instead of continuing to talking out of your ass, you could of simply just posted some sort of proof of 40 capes a day. But since you can't do that, you're still talking out of your ass. I don't even care at this point, it's just funny to watch you caught in a lie and you still try and bullshit your way through it.

2 hours ago, adam k said:

Instead of continuing to talking out of your ass, you could of simply just posted some sort of proof of 40 capes a day. But since you can't do that, you're still talking out of your ass. I don't even care at this point, it's just funny to watch you caught in a lie and you still try and bullshit your way through it.

Told you both to add my skype instead of talking bullshit here you'd see proof already yesterday, you didn't even bother to ask for this proof and now you blame me on not posting it, contact some mental support center maybe it's not too late for intensive therapy, it's end of discussion Adam lack of mature behavior in this discussion and being blind regarding the facts doesnt attract me to talking with you at all. Find someone else now, I dont know if you're doing this by your own stupidity or your jealusy, but that's definitely not fair what you just said without even doing any research. This is my last post on this thread feel free to express your sadness about my success as much as you wish :)

BTW, I said 30-40 capes, Im not sure why are you talking all the time about exactly "40"

Edited by zuzel111

12 minutes ago, zuzel111 said:

Told you both to add my skype instead of talking bullshit here you'd see proof already yesterday, you didn't even bother to ask for this proof and now you blame me on not posting it, contact some mental support center maybe it's not too late for intensive therapy, it's end of discussion Adam lack of mature behavior in this discussion and being blind regarding the facts doesnt attract me to talking with you at all. Find someone else now, I dont know if you're doing this by your own stupidity or your jealusy, but that's definitely not fair what you just said without even doing any research. This is my last post on this thread feel free to express your sadness about my success as much as you wish :)

BTW, I said 30-40 capes, Im not sure why are you talking all the time about exactly "40"

+1 for zuzel

this conversation was more entertaining then a comedy movie haha

Edited by javidamme
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zuzel111 said:

Bro don't give these plebs attention , you're wasting your time on unworthy people 

Just drop it ... everyone knows who you are except new kids.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lost Panda said:

Bro don't give these plebs attention , you're wasting your time on unworthy people 

Just drop it ... everyone knows who you are except new kids.

I don't  post often on osbot and ~50 more posts is last thing I need for verified service, he helped me more than he can expect :) you too, thanks !

Edited by zuzel111
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1