AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

Mirror mode doesn't seem to support scrolling. Is there any way you could make it use the buttons to scroll up and down in the bank instead of the wheel for mirror mode? I got around this by putting everything into one tab but it likes to withdraw all which messes it up. Thank you!

I’m letting the api handle bank interactions. I’m currently not interested in writing custom bank interactions, sorry :).

5 hours ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

Mirror mode doesn't seem to support scrolling. Is there any way you could make it use the buttons to scroll up and down in the bank instead of the wheel for mirror mode? I got around this by putting everything into one tab but it likes to withdraw all which messes it up. Thank you!

There's a box you can check in the bank interface which will act as a placeholder so even if script withdraws all they'll get put back in the same exact place when it deposits, that will solve your problem :)

Edit: it should be right next to the deposit inv/worn items buttons, has a lock symbol 

Edited by LeBron

15 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

V1.03 Has Been Pushed - V1.03 Dynamic Patch Compost Usage Added + Dynamic Seed Counting Per Plant Added.

- You are now able to specify whether the script should use compost for each specific patch.
- The script will now dynamically take the needed seed amount into account when determining if it should resupply. Ex, to plant a single allotment of potatoes, 3 seeds are needed.

I'm planning to push a few more changes and/or updates somewhere next week.

Did you take a look at why my Canifis patch kept bugging out and find nothing? 

When doing multiple patches, it likes to withdraw compost for every patch in one invent. If i get even one plant cure, my invent will be full after one item is harvested and noted and it just stand there after (invent has 4 tabs, tools, seeds, compost, plant cure (27 inv spaces with 4 locations) . If you don't select plant cure, it'll have one invent to play with and it'll note one thing, go back to the patch get another, note it again, and repeat. Id suggest using the leprechaun to deposit the compost on the first patch and take out just enough for the location, then when at the next location take out the next 4.

This might be because there's already something planted, and i freshly started the script so it doesn't prepare to harvest anything since it might not know. Not sure, but i'd love to see this fixed.

Edit: Saw above that someone already said this, but it just walks to the canafis location and stands there saying "waiting for player to stop walking" in the gui (only tried running it twice, but it was the last patch of the run).

Also when using the water source it likes to run to fally when empty. Id suggest adding the water sprouts on the way to the canafis locations, and the fountains right next to the camelot teleport to fill up anything in the inv to avoid running out of water.

Also i saw you mentioned selecting compost for every patch, you should also add the watering can as right now it only does the center patch and i'd like it to also do the allotment patches.

@Eagle Scripts

Edited by igpxnaruto4

2 hours ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

When doing multiple patches, it likes to withdraw compost for every patch in one invent. If i get even one plant cure, my invent will be full after one item is harvested and noted and it just stand there after (invent has 4 tabs, tools, seeds, compost, plant cure (27 inv spaces with 4 locations) . If you don't select plant cure, it'll have one invent to play with and it'll note one thing, go back to the patch get another, note it again, and repeat. Id suggest using the leprechaun to deposit the compost on the first patch and take out just enough for the location, then when at the next location take out the next 4.

This might be because there's already something planted, and i freshly started the script so it doesn't prepare to harvest anything since it might not know. Not sure, but i'd love to see this fixed.

Edit: Saw above that someone already said this, but it just walks to the canafis location and stands there saying "waiting for player to stop walking" in the gui (only tried running it twice, but it was the last patch of the run).

Also when using the water source it likes to run to fally when empty. Id suggest adding the water sprouts on the way to the canafis locations, and the fountains right next to the camelot teleport to fill up anything in the inv to avoid running out of water.

Also i saw you mentioned selecting compost for every patch, you should also add the watering can as right now it only does the center patch and i'd like it to also do the allotment patches.

@Eagle Scripts

Tool leprechaun support might get added in  the future. 

As for the other requests; I’m currently not planning to add those in.

Found my bot this morning with compost noted, and it was running back and forth between 2 patches. I'm sure a ban is coming by tomorrow morning. Not sure why it runs for 12 hours just fine and then all of sudden it noted the compost. I don't have a gif or a log and never will. Very frustrated with this script. Changes are slow to happen from this developer. At least I'm not the only person with issues(see 2 posts up). 

Anyhow, I've hit 49 and will keep using it until I get perma'd despite the massive flaws in it. 

5 minutes ago, scrubkin2013 said:

Found my bot this morning with compost noted, and it was running back and forth between 2 patches. I'm sure a ban is coming by tomorrow morning. Not sure why it runs for 12 hours just fine and then all of sudden it noted the compost. I don't have a gif or a log and never will. Very frustrated with this script. Changes are slow to happen from this developer. At least I'm not the only person with issues(see 2 posts up). 

Anyhow, I've hit 49 and will keep using it until I get perma'd despite the massive flaws in it. 

This is the first time I have heard about this issue. If you can not supply me with a proper bug report I'm not sure if I can fix this issue you're having.

42 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

This is the first time I have heard about this issue. If you can not supply me with a proper bug report I'm not sure if I can fix this issue you're having.

it's that same banking bug where it will sometimes withdrawl and have random items not related to farming in the inventory.