Looking for a decent PVM account

KPR

Hey guys!

haven't really posted on here for some reason (all that botting I guess) but i'm currently looking for an account which is well built for PVM, so for instants:

1. -Jad
  2. -Zulrah (ESPECIALLY THIS BEAUTY)
  3. -GWars

Don't really care about the other stats apart from combat but they are a bonus I guess :cate:

Not sure how the payment system works on here since most people accept RSGold but i'm willing to blow about $300-350 depending on how decent the account is, also really don't care/mind if the account is botted.

thanks for viewing this account request thread and i'm looking forward to what you lads are selling :ditto:

EDIT: Also if you could (if you have one) put out a bin price just so I know which account/s i'll be looking into :mald:

(also will gladly pay first if you're decently trusted of course!)

Edited by KPR

1 hour ago, KPR said:

Hey guys!

haven't really posted on here for some reason (all that botting I guess) but i'm currently looking for an account which is well built for PVM, so for instants:

1. -Jad
  3. -GWars

Don't really care about the other stats apart from combat but they are a bonus I guess :cate:

Not sure how the payment system works on here since most people accept RSGold but i'm willing to blow about $300-350 depending on how decent the account is, also really don't care/mind if the account is botted.

thanks for viewing this account request thread and i'm looking forward to what you lads are selling :ditto:

EDIT: Also if you could (if you have one) put out a bin price just so I know which account/s i'll be looking into :mald:

PM'ed you regarding this :D 

Have 2-3 accounts with 80+ stats, may need a little bit more training for gwd but are currently all perfect for zulrah. That being said i'd sell 'em for  abit cheaper since they'd need some nmz done before ready for gwd. ALSO, they all have 2 day bans on them so idk if that's a deal breaker for ya. Pm me if interested at all and i'll send screenies of stats and shit for ya. 

6 hours ago, KPR said:

Hey guys!

1. -Jad
  3. -GWars

I have exactly what you need!

Raids, Zulrah, PVM, Staking,Jad. Absolutely everything you need!

On 8/9/2017 at 8:48 AM, KPR said:

Hey guys!

1. -Jad
  3. -GWars