@Token our glorious Script Officer

Lemons

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

So your job now is to accept s2?

What if you don't like a particular person?

Yes, and if he doesn't like them, that has nothing to do with their answers to the questions. I mean really, if it comes down to that, I'm assuming alek would get involved. If we thought there was a chance of that, we wouldn't have promoted him.

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, The Hero of Time said:

oh rofl

Also, alek pushes scripts daily, the script manager did the same thing + he uploaded scripts that were wrote like shit and broke 24/7 or didn't even work. Alek managing it is a lot better, notice the higher quality scripts on the SDN, compared to before, when we had premium shrimp cookers for $5.00 :mald:

If there was a thread made for an upload, the previous SDN Managers just accepted it and released with no thought into it.

3 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Also, alek pushes scripts daily, the script manager did the same thing + he uploaded scripts that were wrote like shit and broke 24/7 or didn't even work. Alek managing it is a lot better, notice the higher quality scripts on the SDN, compared to before, when we had premium shrimp cookers for $5.00 :mald:

If there was a thread made for an upload, the previous SDN Managers just accepted it and released with no thought into it.

Where can I get this shrimp cooker ur talking about hurrr