Quest not on API yet

seeker

6 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Look into the Configs; every quest has a certain config from which you can see the state of the quest; meaning you can also determine when it has been completed :)

Ah right. One question though, how do i find the config ids? I've enabled configs on the debug option on the client and all i'm getting is just 1999 - 1989 with all 0's not changing even after opening quest?

Cheers

36 minutes ago, Alek said:

I like how there are all these suggestions for writing your own API instead of submitting a "Client Suggestion" to get the quest added to the existing API. 

To be honest for checking quests it's actually better to write your own 'API'. I've been told the Quest API checks colour which has given me false calls in the past whereas checking via configs do not. We could collect together completed quest configs tho and put them in client suggestions?

35 minutes ago, seeker said:

Ah right. One question though, how do i find the config ids? I've enabled configs on the debug option on the client and all i'm getting is just 1999 - 1989 with all 0's not changing even after opening quest?

Cheers

You'd need to complete the quest and check for changes. or find the quest config and grab its child off a completed acc

Edited by HeyImJamie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HeyImJamie said:

To be honest for checking quests it's actually better to write your own 'API'. I've been told the Quest API checks colour which has given me false calls in the past whereas checking via configs do not. We could collect together completed quest configs tho and put them in client suggestions?

You'd need to complete the quest and check for changes. or find the quest config and grab its child off a completed acc

When are quests green and not finished, or when quests are red but already started?

2 hours ago, Alek said:

I like how there are all these suggestions for writing your own API instead of submitting a "Client Suggestion" to get the quest added to the existing API. 

True. But the way how quests are checked now is not viable at all. Had multiple occasions it returning as not started while it was finished.