Spreading Democracy Around The World

mercylad

2 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Like I said before, the real islam protects Christians/Jews/NonBelievers and even ignorant people like you even though they could mean bad. This is starting to get repetitive as people don't have any valid point of say or input to the discussion rather repeating questions which are already answered above. Learn to read fam makes the brain huge;) session closed.

Yeah. I mean everyone has their own truths, but i rather stay with Democracy.

And complaining what a bad of situation is in middle east aint going to help.

1 hour ago, mercylad said:

If you knew world history and would care contemplating about what's told to you instead of just taking it as it is, you'd know that Lybia was nothing but a desert land 40 years ago son. Who pumped out those citys from the ground? Look up world debth count till 10 years ago and see which country's in the world were debt free fam.

You can look up those facts, go do your own research I'm not here to teach people who couldn't care less about learning. I'm just here to say that the world has had enough of Democracy before it hits my own country.

Do you know the definition of 1300 years ago? Islamic countrys in the modern world aren't what they used to be. A few centurys ago things were diffrent. Not one Islamic country in the world is governed correctly through the right perception of the Koran now a days. We were the ones protecting Christians and non believers when they were attacked. That's the right perception, not vise versa.

As for the rights of the women, untill a few decades ago you thought women didn't even have the right to vote. As for Islam, women can do anything that a man also can, both the rights of man and women are practicly the same in the Koran. Wether this is being followed or not, that would be man's own fault. We've been told the right way it's our choice wether we choose to follow that right path or stay among the ignorant. Ignorant is bliss they say, but I couldn't disagree more. Stupidness is bliss, because that's when you don't know any better. When you're ignorant, you do know better but you fail to act and that my friend could come to cost you dearly.

As stated in this like: http://www.oxfordislamicstudies.com/article/opr/t243/e370 Women's rights were basically nothing in. A quote from the link states:

"Although Islamic law extended some rights to women and limited the privileges of men, it did not change the dominant position of men in Muslim society. For example, the Qur'an requires women to be obedient to their husbands, and it describes men as a degree higher than women in rights and responsibilities. The scriptures also permit men to divorce their wives without cause and deny women custody rights over children who have reached a certain age."

This shows that women's rights were nonsense and completely disregarded. Being required to be obedient to their husband is equivalent to a black man being a white persons slave back in the day. 

As you said in yourself, stupidity is bliss but your own self confirming bias that religion at all even benefits society in anyway prevents you from seeing science furthers societies progression overall and religion limits it.

1 hour ago, Light said:

Mother of all bomb, used killing ISIS as an excuse to break the mountain in Afghanistan and slowly start mining. A country which a lot of natural resources such as lithium (used for our batteries).

Looks like you work for the FBI.

1 hour ago, xLoCo said:

Holy shit whats with the hard trolling today??? Did someone get paid to do this shit today???

Nobody ain't trolling bro.

200.gif#8-grid1

9 hours ago, mercylad said:

Does this sound like slavery to you? If so count me in for slavery.

muammargaddafi-demonised-by-the-west-but

Guess what religion banned out slavery and gave women rights 1300 years before the West came to it. Just make a wild guess, alright it's Islam mate. Those countrys are all Islamic countrys if you didn't know yet.

Btw aren't you a slave of the Petro Dollar?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

It's ticking fam, tick, tick, tick, tick. If I didn't know better I'd say it sounds like the ticking of a bomb. I hope I don't have to explain to you what bombs do when the ticking ends.

Ah, yes! Let's all be more like Islamic theocracies that you mentioned! That'll help. You know, women being considered property, child marriage, stoning and governmental executions of homosexuals & Christians, etc. 
Would you like some other things specific to Gaddafi? came to power in a coup, suppresses political opponents, funded armed groups that the UN classed as terrorist and attempted to obtain weapons of mass destruction. 
oh, you know, raped multiple underage girls, kept them in his house as prisoners, SEVENTEEN counts of Crimes Against Humanity. Acts of 

By the way, you might want to check out the free healthcare in places like the middle-east and, specifically the one that comes to mind from ignorant propaganda not unlike the one you just shared, in Cuba. Free Healthcare*
Retains right to use rat-infested and 3rd world quality hospitals and technology with under-educated healthcare professionals while Gaddafi drove out private healthcare. 

Lastly, the "before & after" pictures you just posted is blaming the U.S. for humanity intervention rather than the terrorist (3rd party groups in 3 of the 4 examples) organizations that caused it. . .the fuck? I guess after you just defended a serial-rapist and terrorist funding dictator, you'd probably not be able to recognize the perpetrator too well. 
But, you know. "Who cares about crimes against humanity and oppression of entire peoples if the city looks slightly less like shit than after :)"

(Sorry for edits, I kept hitting ctrl+enter instead of shift+enter...)

Edited by Jacksonpm23

7 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Ah, yes! Let's all be more like Islamic theocracies that you mentioned! That'll help. You know, women being considered property, child marriage, stoning and governmental executions of homosexuals & Christians, etc. 
Would you like some other things specific to Gaddafi? came to power in a coup, suppresses political opponents, funded armed groups that the UN classed as terrorist and attempted to obtain weapons of mass destruction. 
oh, you know, raped multiple underage girls, kept them in his house as prisoners, SEVENTEEN counts of Crimes Against Humanity. Acts of 

By the way, you might want to check out the free healthcare in places like the middle-east and, specifically the one that comes to mind from ignorant propaganda not unlike the one you just shared, in Cuba. Free Healthcare*
Retains right to use rat-infested and 3rd world quality hospitals and technology with under-educated healthcare professionals while Gaddafi drove out private healthcare. 

Lastly, the "before & after" pictures you just posted is blaming the U.S. for humanity intervention rather than the terrorist (3rd party groups in 3 of the 4 examples) organizations that caused it. . .the fuck? I guess after you just defended a serial-rapist and terrorist funding dictator, you'd probably not be able to recognize the perpetrator too well. 
But, you know. "Who cares about crimes against humanity and oppression of entire peoples if the city looks slightly less like shit than after :)"

Stay uneducated son. Like Bruce Lee said, a wise man will get more from a fools question than a fool will from a wise answer.

12 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Lastly, the "before & after" pictures you just posted is blaming the U.S. for humanity intervention rather than the terrorist (3rd party groups in 3 of the 4 examples) organizations that caused it. .

.the fuck? I guess after you just defended a serial-rapist and terrorist funding dictator, you'd probably not be able to recognize the perpetrator too well. 

Does this look like a dictator to you? He's riding in a city with millions of people living in it without bodyguards or soldiers standing between him and the citizens, where the fuck do you see this in the west? This was a true leader, whom his people loved him for it. The leaders of the west can't do simmilar things because people don't even see them as their leaders. You're too blind to see that you are the one being dictated and not other countrys which you're destroying for your fake justice. You talk about science yet you're not even close to being scientific in any way. Scientists come with facts, you're coming with bullshit storys your mummie has told you.

Edited by mercylad

1 minute ago, mercylad said:

Does this look like a dictator to you? He's riding in a city with millions of people living in it without bodyguards or soldiers standing between him and the citizens, where the fuck do you see this in the west? This was a true leader, whom his people loved him for it. The leaders of the west can't do simmilar things because people don't even see them as their leaders. You're too blind to see that you are the one being dictated and not other countrys which you're destroying for your fake justice. You talk about science yet you're not even close to being scientific in any way. Scientists come with facts, you're coming with bullshit storys your mummie has told you. Now crawl back the hole you came from.

You literally just ignored every single factual thing I said and responded with a video of him driving. When did anyone mention science? I don't think I need a biomedical BA to know the difference between third-world country health care and healthcare that actually works. But, yeah, the UN & DOJ are 'bullshit storys (sic) your mummie has told you'. The fuck? You have to be trolling for pc. 

30 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

You literally just ignored every single factual thing I said and responded with a video of him driving. When did anyone mention science? I don't think I need a biomedical BA to know the difference between third-world country health care and healthcare that actually works. But, yeah, the UN & DOJ are 'bullshit storys (sic) your mummie has told you'. The fuck? You have to be trolling for pc. 

Lol you're claiming he's a dictator, would a dictator be loved like that by his people though? You my friend are the perfect example of ignorance. You come with a claim about Gadaffi and I struck down your claim by posting a fact about it. You posting random shit like, women are property or whatever else your mummy has told you, has nothing to do with me or my fellow human beings. Come with actual facts and not just 10 points of the bedtime storys your momma has told you, once again. I won't be wasting my time trying to enlight you. One does simply not argue with an idiot and expect it to be fruitfull in any way.

Edited by mercylad