What are the best scripts you used w/ the lowest banrate?

Nostalgic

Hi guys. I have botted two accounts and they both got banned, with almost level 99s... kind of discouraging but i keep starting over hoping to bot smarter this time. what scripts are the best in your opinion that have a really really low banrate? I don't have multiple accounts really, just use two... so i would like the safest one to bot on my main with. if you guys have any tips too please share. im coming back to the game from a break. thanks!

Try to use scripts with randomised path and click, always use anti-pattern, if possible, or addiotional anti ban ( no pseudo anti ban like random camera turn orn skill check as these dont really matter, try to look like a HUMAN ) smart bot ( switch task often, as a human would do ), Follow the same schedule for playing from start to end (as if you were working or at the school rest of time+sleeping time, means you cannot bot for 16h+ everyday, you will get banned), do quests as a human would do, Try to use scripts from the same person for different tasks as they all script differently and differences in habits can be detected, i think, and use private ips or proxys, as public and free ones can already have been flagged and increase ban rates, don't bot where there are many bots ( level 3, random letters and number names, meaningless name or generic ones are also a risk, as players can report the bunch ). I think this should help lower your banrates, since there is no scripts with perfect banrates, just use all the means you can to stay undetected.