[Dev Builds] OSBot 2.4.125 - OS Compatibility

Alek

On 5/9/2017 at 11:50 AM, Alek said:

It was a third party theme which was causing a lot of issues for people, as in OSBot not working at all. The current theme is the operating system default. I may try and customize it in the future.

I started up osbot and was going to play a game of league, usually takes a good 20-30 for it to load. It loaded in about 10 seconds and I shat myself

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Alek said:

A description of the issue would be very nice.

Well they randomly infinity idles or some kind of freeze like here image shows:

EG4PaJt.png

Stays like this until logout, once logging out it logs back opens bank and idles again until logout, loops like this until I stop the script. Same with the PerfectWarriors, randomly stops and idles until I manually click on an npc or restart the script. I'm on windows 10 if that matters.

Both of the scripts run without any issues on the stable build, I've done over 20h on both in 1 go.

8 hours ago, Swe said:

Well they randomly infinity idles or some kind of freeze like here image shows:

EG4PaJt.png

Stays like this until logout, once logging out it logs back opens bank and idles again until logout, loops like this until I stop the script. Same with the PerfectWarriors, randomly stops and idles until I manually click on an npc or restart the script. I'm on windows 10 if that matters.

Both of the scripts run without any issues on the stable build, I've done over 20h on both in 1 go.

Hmm alek, will test warriors script with the latest dev build version just to make sure it's not the script (since interaction event changed iirc) so it can affect combat scripts. Not sure about the frost barrows banking status though :o

Edited by Czar
1 hour ago, Czar said:

Hmm alek, will test warriors script with the latest dev build version just to make sure it's not the script (since interaction event changed iirc) so it can affect combat scripts. Not sure about the frost barrows banking status though :o

Yeah I didn't know where I'd post the report here or on the scripts respective thread but I noticed they work flawlessly with the stable build and it was the dev build those issues occurred at.

hbJ6Vlo.png

You see above, I run the script for hours without issues with the stable build. I've kinda drawn where it can just stand and idle if you can see the red "circle" when I tried using it with the dev build. Forgot to mention that its only happening when "West training area" is selected.

Edited by Swe
  • Like 1
  • Alek locked this topic