Jump to content
LoudPacks

RIP Dicing Bots Dec 2016 - Mar 2017

Recommended Posts

Well, dicing is officially dead. Everyone does it now and the bans are insane. The bettors know it is a scam and thus do not bet like they used to. I started running a few dice bots back in December when Fortune Bets brought back their clan chat dicing which effectively shut everyone else down. I made a few hundred mill a week at first, and then recruited some of my friends to run bots and pay me 30% of the profits. In it's prime, we had days with over 2B profit and then people started copying us, getting scripts made, using our outfits, etc. We managed to stay on top through this up until the end of march. Now its fully saturated, people know its a scam, and Jagex really stepped up their bans. It was a good run though as we made over 50B. These are the profit tables starting from mid January. Ignore the fucked up math under the tax tab (integer overflows because I wasn't expecting such large numbers).

d9b1438ca600e785d1d24e6cd22275d0.png

247c927357812ce168cf28472ac85bb7.png

Edited by LoudPacks
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, turkoize said:

I bet 2m once and won 4m and I stopped. GG. Did you auto lose at a certain threshold? 

Well I had an algorithm that would auto scam them based on several different factors. Additionally, we had an offset to inflate the max bet that was added to half your current gold stack so the numbers would change as people bet but it would still look like the max was a lot higher. It would scam if the bet was above the set threshold, in addition to using the algorithm. We had automated muling so at certain amounts another acc would log in and collect the gold. We had blacklisting and antilures to stop trolls. Mod detection to stop talking when mods from a mod list were detected. We also had a force win and force lose button that would override the algorithm and thresholds so we could bait people if we were watching. It was funny as fuck to see people lose and still argue to others that the bot is legit. People are wild.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LoudPacks said:

Well I had an algorithm that would auto scam them based on several different factors. Additionally, we had an offset to inflate the max bet that was added to half your current gold stack so the numbers would change as people bet but it would still look like the max was a lot higher. It would scam if the bet was above the set threshold, in addition to using the algorithm. We had automated muling so at certain amounts another acc would log in and collect the gold. We had blacklisting and antilures to stop trolls. Mod detection to stop talking when mods from a mod list were detected. We also had a force win and force lose button that would override the algorithm and thresholds so we could bait people if we were watching. It was funny as fuck to see people lose and still argue to others that the bot is legit. People are wild.

That's much more complex than I'd have figured. I kind of liked the bots tbh, watching people get scammed. You don't know how many times I've tried to lure the lvl 3's to the wizards in varrock lmao. I'm happy with my 4m tyvm. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, turkoize said:

That's much more complex than I'd have figured. I kind of liked the bots tbh, watching people get scammed. You don't know how many times I've tried to lure the lvl 3's to the wizards in varrock lmao. I'm happy with my 4m tyvm. 

Enjoy, we would payout smaller bets and then some sucker like this guy would comethru and pay for my steak dinner

 

21fb8ff2e91c13fbe807a93e8b109fb1.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ez11 said:

The sad part about this is that there are enough retards so you can make 50b profit.

Well when it was just us doing it, we were very smart about it. We had fake bettors, still paid out some medium sized bets, and didn't make it obvious that it was a scam. The dumb 12 year olds who only made a few hundred mill and would scam 2m bets 30 times in a row ruined the system.

 

But in the grand scheme of things people are in fact idiots. If you know anything about computers you can deduce that these bots are most likely rigged whether its obvious or not.

Edited by LoudPacks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Magerange said:

Impressive. I also think the recent video I saw on youtube (dude exposing the script by simulating a code) doesn't help your case.

Well yes but we shut down our operation. Thats a result of dozens of people all running several bots and obviously scamming. Earlier, a semi famous youtuber made a video about the dicing bot and actually vouched for us and said, they may be legit. After this was when we started having the 2B+ days. I think that video also lead to more people starting to get dicing bots as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LoudPacks said:

Well yes but we shut down our operation. Thats a result of dozens of people all running several bots and obviously scamming. Earlier, a semi famous youtuber made a video about the dicing bot and actually vouched for us and said, they may be legit. After this was when we started having the 2B+ days. I think that video also lead to more people starting to get dicing bots as well.

I wrote a script to do "dicing" and they never paid out. Started running them late march until like a week ago, made 200m+ per day with 5-8 accounts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...