RIP Dicing Bots Dec 2016 - Mar 2017

LoudPacks

The only thing that could convince them I guess is the fake high bets you ran to bait them.

Why would people gamble on dicing bots? 

Why would they not rent a max main and go staking?

Where did you guys promote your gambling website to make it seem legit? I doubt just having a cc in game and spamming would do the job?

24 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Also how did you not feel bad by knowing that you were actually scamming and stealing people's money? 

Like this is the same idea as people on osbot that scam quit, that chargeback, that recover accounts.

39 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Those are some nice gains. Still scamming though :(

If I didn't do it, someone else would have. These people are fucked in the head for trusting 3rd party gambling software. If you bet small or medium you would still usually profit, only the big bettors would actually lose substantial amounts of gold. They should only have been gambling what they could afford to lose. Plus, while some people do spend real money on gold they should be smart enough not to gamble it, especially in such a shady manner. And it's also a lot different than scamming people within a community like OSBot, something I would never do. Plus if you are on OSBot you should definitely realize most of these bots are possibly rigged. This was all done within the game and the risks were assumed by the players who chose to gamble. 

12 minutes ago, itzDot said:

smh, shitbags left and right in this community

You were my inspiration. Someone came to me after using your bot and wanted improvements. I told him it was free and that I wanted commission and it ended up growing larger. Great move at the end of the day. And besides, what we do in game is not governed by OSBot provided that you are not intentionally scamming users from OSBot. Also, I only hosted in december and early january while I was on break. I didn't have time at school which is why I had my friends run the bot and just send me daily splits.

Edited by LoudPacks
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Also how did you not feel bad by knowing that you were actually scamming and stealing people's money? 

Like this is the same idea as people on osbot that scam quit, that chargeback, that recover accounts.

They had a choice to bet. Towards the end people who had gotten scammed before would warn about betting big on these bots. That didn't stop them so we gladly took their money.

22 minutes ago, itzDot said:

smh, shitbags left and right in this community

We're only shitbags cause you're broke and mad you didn't have the idea first.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlueHeff said:

They had a choice to bet. Towards the end people who had gotten scammed before would warn about betting big on these bots. That didn't stop them so we gladly took their money.

1 minute ago, Xardason said:

Welp time to move to Costa Rica 

AYE SOME OF THE CREW IS HERE

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BlueHeff said:

I mean he kind of did think of it first....