Salvaged Extreme AIO Magic - Free

Alek

The script is up and is free for all users who have previously purchased Extreme AIO Magic, however you must check out the product from the store again. You will have access to both the old script, and the new updated script. 

For new users, the script is coming at a 30% discount. 

Store link: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/661-salvaged-extreme-aio-magic/
Thread link: 

Issues fixed:
-Removed price grabber, various issues
-Removed additional api packages - bloat
-Removed stun-alch - too many issues
-Added GUI check to paint
-Added input check to superheat interface
-Added fire staff and nature rune to item requirement in superheat menu
-Script stops if can no longer complete a task, was caught in infinite loop before
-Reset script timer while GUI is open
-Fixed banking bugs with superheat, rewrote much of the task
-Added an isunderattack check to npc attacking (or multiway)
-Fixed Attack task not properly implementing health to eat at
-Fixed Attack task not correctly implementing safespotting
-Fixed alching not checking if you have the necessary items to cast the spell
-Drastically improved superheat mechanic, no longer spams opening magic tab
-Superheat method no longer mislicks on items, no longer gets stuck
-Verify teleport task actually can cast the teleport spell
-Stop script if close out of GUI

Issues that still exist, will not fix:
-Nature runes must be in your inventory for alching, fire staff must be equipped, items in inventory
-Alching task will not bank
-Attack NPC task does not check what spell you are casting. Ensure you have spell on autocast
-Superheat will use the grand exchange bankers and get stuck, just use bank booths

Tested and working:
-Superheat
-Teleporting
-Attack
-Alching

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Alek said:

Same script but I rewrote large parts to get it working. Some parts I improved, others I removed. It's all in the changelog above. 

Do you think stun alch will ever return? and can the normal version I bought still be used? pretty much the whole reason why I bought it when I came to osbot :0

2 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Looks good apart from the stun alching removal. For a premium magic script I believe this is required, or at least given an attempted fix rather than an instant removal, as it's one of the fastest ways to gain magic experience and one most people use. Just my two cents. GJ either way.

This script I did work on myself, I won't be fixing all scripts but I wanted to test out the process for the first time. I already spent a few hours fixing code, didn't want to spend more time when I could be fixing the client. It's called a salvage, not a re-release :p

The customers should be very happy, they have access to both the old script and this new script for free. 

5 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

Do you think stun alch will ever return? and can the normal version I bought still be used? pretty much the whole reason why I bought it when I came to osbot :0

Stun alch won't return in the salvaged version, you will have access to both versions though. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alek said:

This script I did work on myself, I won't be fixing all scripts but I wanted to test out the process for the first time. I already spent a few hours fixing code, didn't want to spend more time when I could be fixing the client. It's called a salvage, not a re-release :p

The customers should be very happy, they have access to both the old script and this new script for free. 

Stun alch won't return in the salvaged version, you will have access to both versions though. 

Makes sense :P I misunderstood the Salvage for the thread I recently saw about OSBot scripts, wasn't sure if this fell under that category. Great work in that case :)

• Like 1