Bumping

Lulu

2 minutes ago, Leaving said:

Instead of making a thread about this you can ask the Moderator who warned you to clarify why this is the case, and also you could always donate and get it down to every 3 hours ^_^

Yes but then its one thread everh 3 hours? Yet every time i check unread posts theres a goldseller with 7 bumps

Edited by sphairai

14 minutes ago, sphairai said:

Yes but then its one thread everh 3 hours? Yet every time i check unread posts theres a goldseller with 7 bumps

those are a special breed of people. they are businesses, and I believe (a moderator can confirm or deny) they pay for advertising on the site.

1 hour ago, Leaving said:

those are a special breed of people. they are businesses, and I believe (a moderator can confirm or deny) they pay for advertising on the site.

Only if the thread is pinned are the ones who pay to have it pinned at the top of the page, I just think that none of the mods really care to check every thread periodically for it, which is a mods job.

1 hour ago, sphairai said:

I just got a warning for manually bumping threads

So, what am I only allowed to bump ONE thread every 6 hours? That is ridiculous?

I believe the rule is that you need to use the bump button. If you have multiple threads then you can post bump but still have to follow the time limits since you can't use the bump button on multiple threads. 

6 hours ago, RoomScape said:

I believe the rule is that you need to use the bump button. If you have multiple threads then you can post bump but still have to follow the time limits since you can't use the bump button on multiple threads. 

That is what I did though. As soon as my bump button became available, I manually bumped my other thread. Yet I got a warning. Are there any clear rules on this? @Mio @Decode ?

5 hours ago, sphairai said:

That is what I did though. As soon as my bump button became available, I manually bumped my other thread. Yet I got a warning. Are there any clear rules on this? @Mio @Decode ?

Bump button is messed up so maybe they misunderstood? I'm pretty sure Mald made a post saying you can manually bump your other threads and use the button on one as long as you follow the time limit.