KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

6 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

RSN? Waiting at W1 lumb

"The only account I have a screenshot of at 200m EXP is STILL unbanned from last years SDMM."

Waiting on this magical photo of 200M xp even though it seems to not exist based upon your reddit thread... If you have proof of those other 'multiple' accounts too, I'd be happy to see them.

Edited by Imateamcape

10 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Personally, I would like to see a snippet of something that would be worth 1B. That seriously blows me away hahaha. This is a thieving script, not a script that will get you laid. And the fact that you think the developers can't program something better than your antiban amuses me. :D

If the developers are good, then why do bots get banned? I will tell you right here, OSBot devs know little about antiban or humanlike botting. However, they are the mother fucking gods at hooking the client, and that is why I send them my money.. Not for writing good bots. Nobody pays them to know how to write good bots. Why would they be good at it in the first place? Is that even expected of them? 

A better question, is do you not think that having full touch screen implementation matching exactly an existing laptop model that is totally different than all other bots in existence would work well to help make a bot undetectable? Do you not realize the significance of Fagex being unable to track mouse data? If not, you're fully autistic. Have a nice day.  

EDIT: Ty for mod for moving to correct section

Edited by dmmslaver

1 minute ago, dmmslaver said:

If the developers are good, then why do bots get banned? I will tell you right here, OSBot devs know little about antiban or humanlike botting. However, they are the mother fucking gods at hooking the client, and that is why I send them my money.. Not for writing good bots. Nobody pays them to know how to write good bots. Why would they be good at it in the first place? Is that even expected of them? 

A better question, is do you not think that having full touch screen implementation matching exactly an existing laptop model that is totally different than all other bots in existence would work well to help make a bot undetectable? If not, you're fully autistic. Have a nice day.  

We got it. You're the god of OSBot scripting. How about that proof now?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

We got it. You're the god of OSBot scripting. How about that proof now?

Yes, as soon as you prove you're not poor and a troll. I've been programming for nine years. I didn't come to a RSPS website to scam. I came to live my childhood dream of doing almost nothing and rolling in mills :cash:

Edited by dmmslaver

10 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Yes, as soon as you prove you're not poor and a troll. I've been programming for nine years. I didn't come to a RSPS website to scam. I came to live my childhood dream of doing almost nothing and rolling in mills :cash:

How many premium antibans equate to 9 years of programming on an RSPS website?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

How many premium antibans equate to 9 years of programming on an RSPS website?

I just came here in October.

8 minutes ago, Mio said:

Does this have PREMIUM ANTI-ALIASING ANTI-BAN?

There are no antibans in this script per-se. There are absolutely no breaks or any delays of any kind. The only "antiban" is where it clicks.

4 minutes ago, Alek said:

April Fools is over, belongs in the spam section.

This is not a joke. Are you fucking kidding me? I pay $100 in VIP feeds to be treated like a joke by the admins? Do you not have the script analysis data? Look at my BOTTING HISTORY LOL you have LOGS of me owning G0LDF4RM so if ANYONE in this thread could have put in a positive word it would be you. If you could please move this back to the correct section that would be great! :cate:

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 3

Here is a video of me DELETING 100M exp on G0LDF4RM v2 to stay off of the top 1st page of hiscores. (manual bans by admins are real yo when you're #1 hiscores) I am looking for the screenshots of G0LDF4RM but my bots pics folder is massive ya know? 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/38ug42pwhdpdy25/2017-01-27-1420-40.mp4

@Alek @Imateamcape

Edited by dmmslaver

7 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

I just came here in October.

There are no antibans in this script per-se. There are absolutely no breaks or any delays of any kind. The only "antiban" is where it clicks.

This is not a joke. Are you fucking kidding me? I pay $100 in VIP feeds to be treated like a joke by the admins? Do you not have the script analysis data? Look at my BOTTING HISTORY LOL you have LOGS of me owning G0LDF4RM so if ANYONE in this thread could have put in a positive word it would be you. If you could please move this back to the correct section that would be great! :cate:

According to ONE of your accounts, you've purchased:

TOTAL SPENT (USD)

70.72 USD

Would you like me to check your banned accounts now, or after you are banned on this one?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

According to ONE of your accounts, you've purchased:

TOTAL SPENT (USD)

70.72 USD

Would you like me to check your banned accounts now, or after you are banned on this one?

Math.round(vip fees + SDN scripts i bought that were scams) >= $100. Something is wrong with your $ spent calculator. (ironic?)

Great now can you please provide proof I own G0LDF4RM I would actually send you compensation for your time :)

Only a real dumbass would ban a paying user for absolutely no reason and you seem like a smart guy! Did I post too much information about bot detection or something?

Edited by dmmslaver