KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

4 minutes ago, Nate said:

I'm not a troll, can I get a fully built f2p automated farm with mule support?

Jesus fucking christ. Alright what do you want to bot? I'll code you everything but I'm not sending you my account creator :boge: 

4 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

A thieving script took you 200 hours? Talk about efficient!

Nah, but fucking writing the Java event system debugger and testing multiple laptops and systems for ban detection as well as perfectly implementing that into code in a way that would work reliably and also in low cpu modes or during lagg without giving up that you're a bot did. I am currently using the base class for my other private scripts which is why its not going on SDN. Thieving class is 200 lines and is basically the same from months ago. Back end is what I'm selling here. if you cant grasp that then leave. you're above your head. 

Edited by dmmslaver

2 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Sure I could use osbot default mouse methods and not put any of my expensive anti detection methods in the bot, but then it would merely taint my reputation as a programmer. I will not release anything subpar. What do you want? Jesus christ man. You're the only non troll here. I will literally code you a free script just tell me what you need :cate:

1.  I am not showing code-proof of that, because it is the main anti detection method. I could show video proof.. 
2. mkClick, up, down, left, right are an exact clone of osbuddy mousekeys behavior.. What else are you asking for? I literally pasted all methods needed to use mousekeys. 

Those mouse keys are nothing. No offense but all it is, is elementary math and Java API written in 1996. If this is what OSBuddy is doing, then we are basically doing the same thing.

I'm not looking at videos, I'll look at code. Since your antiban code is so sacred (even though I'm very sure if anything you are using an external API), send me the code without it. 

2 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Jesus fucking christ. Alright what do you want to bot? I'll code you everything but I'm not sending you my account creator :boge: 

Nah, but fucking writing the Java event system debugger and testing multiple laptops and systems for ban detection as well as perfectly implementing that into code in a way that would work reliably and also in low cpu modes or during lagg without giving up that you're a bot did. I am currently using the base class for my other private scripts which is why its not going on SDN. 

If you are Based God, why aren't you SIV?

11 minutes ago, Alek said:

Those mouse keys are nothing. No offense but all it is, is elementary math and Java API written in 1996. If this is what OSBuddy is doing, then we are basically doing the same thing.

I'm not looking at videos, I'll look at code. Since your antiban code is so sacred (even though I'm very sure if anything you are using an external API), send me the code without it. 

You are basically doing the same thing but osbot does not have mouse keys functionality as far as i am aware. I did not claim the mouse keys were "big" or "hard to code" I simply said the functionality was included in the bots operation. If it does then I missed that and shouldn't have written my own. Fine, since you really want to learn my methods for yourself, I will let you leech. I have PM'd you the entire class, excluding base class functionality. You will be able to clearly see from the paint method and getEmptyTile that what I am sending you is the exact script pictured running in the GIFs I provided in OP. PM already sent. 

11 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

If you are Based God, why aren't you SIV?

Because I don't know what that is. I'm not claiming to be the best programmer. Simply someone who actually knows how to program. 

Really? Edit my sig? You guys may not be getting any referral business from me and you may suck at coding but you're hells of trolls :feels:

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dmmslaver said:

You are basically doing the same thing but osbot does not have mouse keys functionality as far as i am aware. I did not claim the mouse keys were "big" or "hard to code" I simply said the functionality was included in the bots operation. If it does then I missed that and shouldn't have written my own. Fine, since you really want to learn my methods for yourself, I will let you leech. I have PM'd you the entire class, excluding base class functionality. You will be able to clearly see from the paint method and getEmptyTile that what I am sending you is the exact script pictured running in the GIFs I provided in OP. PM already sent. 

Because I don't know what that is. I'm not claiming to be the best programmer. Simply someone who actually knows how to program. 

I don't give a crap about your methods or stealing anything from you. You are making outrageous claims for a private script with an outrageous price tag. If you want to be taken seriously I'm looking for some serious code to look at. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Alek said:

I don't give a crap about your methods or stealing anything from you. You are making outrageous claims for a private script with an outrageous price tag. If you want to be taken seriously I'm looking for some serious code to look at. 

You can see full operation from lvl 40-99 in the part of the script i PM'ed you :) Except for clicking methods, antiban, walking, etc. Those are for the buyer. Or me, if you decide to ban me. Which would be silly as I would simply make a new account in five minutes on a new IP and continue botting anyway. They are not outrageous claims. I have MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS at 200m exp that you can SEE in your logs that I own.. You have all the proof you need to see this is legit without asking me for ANY code. I am not gullible lol. Why don't you leave it up to the end buyer to determine if it is worth the price tag instead of proactively deciding to throw it in the trash? IDK why am even still posting could have done something productive, never saw this coming. If you think my claims are outrageous, you are simply bad at scripting. There is nothing else to it. Because it's very real and I ran it every day for months.. 

Edited by dmmslaver

Well the script does exist. Is it worth 1B? I certainly do not think so. There were static NPC ids which are prone to breaking every week, randomized sleep times, randomized camera angles, and randomized just about everything (more happy to see randomized actions than bullshit sleep times).

It didn't really strike me as anything revolutionary, just doing the same types of randomization but perhaps with a different formula. I have never found real players to naturally play this randomly. Also once again, more goes into a ban than just a script. The client, the botting patterns, linked accounts, total account consideration, etc.

I'll move it back, but by no means am I claiming this script to be complete, working, and certainly not any better in terms of detection than any other script written for OSBot.

1 minute ago, Alek said:

Well the script does exist. Is it worth 1B? I certainly do not think so. There were static NPC ids which are prone to breaking every week, randomized sleep times, randomized camera angles, and randomized just about everything.

It didn't really strike me as anything revolutionary, just doing the same types of randomization but perhaps with a different formula. I have never found real players to naturally play this randomly. Also once again, more goes into a ban than just a script. The client, the botting patterns, linked accounts, total account consideration, etc.

I'll move it back, but by no means am I claiming this script to be complete, working, and certainly not any better in terms of detection than any other script written for OSBot.

gj ur not full retard

2 hours ago, Alek said:

April Fools is over, belongs in the spam section.

Edit: Boy you guys on this forum are gullible and eat up any anti-ban garbage someone pulls out. 

He reads my top level class with absolutely no access to any anti detection methods, yet still calls me out on code he hasn't seen. Alright. I will take the hit and thank you for moving the thread back to correct forum :) No hard feelings. Granted I did not show you the code that actually has $1,000 price tag to me, which is my underlying methods, so I can not fault you for warning users. This is not for mains. You are probably going to get banned if you suicide bot to 99. Just not before you cash out. 

Rest of you guys?
Are you going to listen to the guy without 200m thieving exp or the guy with 200m thieving exp? :boge: It's that simple. I will be updating the NPC IDs to names and combat levels before sale as well! Thanks to alek for proofreading script! :???:

EDIT: Teaser of the custom mouse implementation. These pictures are a compilation of all clicks from level 40-99. As you can see, the instances are totally different from each other, including inventory click positions, walking click positions, game screen click positions, and x and y variations for each. Despite what Alek says, this script is indeed more advanced than any knight thiever on the SDN at least. 

7O42sxG.jpg

Edited by dmmslaver

The beggining of DMM (Presumably where you would run this script with good swap rates) is about the first 12-24 hours I'd guess. You say it can make 1b but you are selling it for 1b. I appreciate u want to move on to bigger and better methods, but it seems rather weird to me that I could make my investment back from 1 DMM season and 24 hours work. What have you made on this script in past seasons and would you be willing to show me proof of that? 

1 hour ago, k9thebeast said:

The beggining of DMM (Presumably where you would run this script with good swap rates) is about the first 12-24 hours I'd guess. You say it can make 1b but you are selling it for 1b. I appreciate u want to move on to bigger and better methods, but it seems rather weird to me that I could make my investment back from 1 DMM season and 24 hours work. What have you made on this script in past seasons and would you be willing to show me proof of that? 

I can't provide proof of my earnings outside of paypal screenshots. However I can provide some basic calculations. At level 99 you will earn 100GP every 1.8 seconds. There are no breaks or antiban delays so that is a constant number. Consider a 1:50 swap rate for day one. You can look at 15M/hr OSRS per account. The next SDMM season in months away and by then I will not be messing with osbot nearly as much hopefully, as I will be graduating as electric engineer tech :) Now running on normal W45 you are looking at 1:2 swap rate, so 600k OSRS per hour. Much less but still profitable. Remember you can die on DMM, especially while getting rogues kit. If someone decides to death spot camp you for 30 mins and you lose your untradables, can be a bitch. Only happened to me once though, and you can still run the bot without rogues kit. These types of problems are what I'm looking to avoid but others might find negligible! Getting this script at 1B is virtually a steal. I agree. I considered 5B at first but figured it was a waste of time to post because nobody was going to drop 5B on any script, regardless of profitability. 

EDIT:
Also I would like to say that the "random delays" that @Alek referenced only take place in simulated error conditions which are handled by underlying code. Usually it won't happen more than once per hour or so while the account is under level 80. After llevel 99, that will never happen. Ever. So basically it >might< get called about six times in the lifetime of the bot. (on 10X DMM, more on osrs, still basically nothing, across the span of 12h or so) Nothing to worry about :) The script is very accurate. If programmed to do so, it can go to level 99 with no misclicks. Obviously that's not ideal and the script will ship with some random delays as alek mentioned. Thanks for letting me clarify. 

Edited by dmmslaver