KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

3 minutes ago, Alek said:

This joke thread went serious real quick.

The only joke is your mouse algorithms :???:

Just kidding man. But if you really are going to leave my thead in the spam section, without even BOTHERING to check if i own G0LDF4RM, just because my script SOUNDS too good for you, it will make me really sad after I typed all that out and went through the trouble of giving info to these trolls. Had respect. 

Edited by dmmslaver

8 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Math.round(vip fees + SDN scripts i bought that were scams) >= $100. Something is wrong with your $ spent calculator. (ironic?)

Great now can you please provide proof I own G0LDF4RM I would actually send you compensation for your time :)

Only a real dumbass would ban a paying user for absolutely no reason and you seem like a smart guy! Did I post too much information about bot detection or something?

Been coding for 9 years before or after you purchased this?

3BSs1HZ.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ProjectPact said:

Been coding for 9 years, but we find this:

3BSs1HZ.png

Correct, I purchased that days after I started coding OSBot to see how the API was being used. It was a total scam. Was banned within hours. You let that garbage into the SDN yet you move my thread for a FUD bot to SPAM section. Am i being trolled? 

Edited by dmmslaver

1 minute ago, dmmslaver said:

The only joke is your mouse algorithms :???:

Just kidding man. But if you really are going to leave my thead in the spam section, without even BOTHERING to check if i own G0LDF4RM it will make me really sad after I typed all that out. 

Your joke was the funniest at "open-license crypto-secure custom random generator" and "exact clone of OSBuddy mousekeys behavior". 

Just now, dmmslaver said:

Did you miss this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/38ug42pwhdpdy25/2017-01-27-1420-40.mp4

There is nothing left to prove. What standard of proof do you want? To see the source codes?

Ill sandbox it later, in the meantime send me at least part of the script on pastebin. Your 1B pricetag ($1000?) barely pays my rent for the month. Specifically speaking, I want to see your main class and your mouse keys implentation. 

Either that or Ill ban you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alek said:

Your joke was the funniest at "open-license crypto-secure custom random generator" and "exact clone of OSBuddy mousekeys behavior". 

If you don't know that ISAAC 32bit RNG generation is 80% faster than the Java implementation, you are more green at programming than I thought. The fact that you don't know OSBuddy mouse keys behaves differently than windows mousekeys also totally astounds me. 

Just now, dmmslaver said:

If you don't know that ISAAC 32bit RNG generation is 80% faster than the Java implementation, you are more green at programming than I thought. The fact that you don't know OSBuddy mouse keys behaves differently than windows mousekeys also totally astounds me. 

Seems like your internet is working well, I'll give you 30 minutes to part out parts of the code on a private pastebin.