Auto locked everytime tut island is finished even with vpn?

TheGreatests

35 minutes ago, TheGreatests said:

Thank you, its just that I literally spent 40mill to obtain a account creator in which case I really haven't been able to use. Would you know any other alternatives?

nope but unfortunately even if I did its not something I would really share like most people on this forums, its one of those things I just buy them;

1 hour ago, dmmslaver said:

@OP: Getting exact same result. Even with manual completion of tutorial island. 

I have messaged him on skype to free his inbox Ill post here and tag you if or when he does it if not ill ask him if i can post his skype

@Isolate

9 hours ago, whipz said:

nope but unfortunately even if I did its not something I would really share like most people on this forums, its one of those things I just buy them;

I have messaged him on skype to free his inbox Ill post here and tag you if or when he does it if not ill ask him if i can post his skype

@Isolate

I don't think its a top secret, I think its more of researching, and finding the right VPS/VPN that nobody else uses. 

8 hours ago, piamia said:

I have this issue myself on ALL my VPS. Try spoofing your mac-address, have worked for me in the past.

I actually was gonna try this. You have any recommended software?