How to avoid auto detection?

Tylersbored

Hey guys!

So I have some experience with writing scripts but I don't know if I am writing them well enough to bypass Jagex's auto detection system. The only thing that I do in my script is place random breaks to try to make it not run exactly the same every loop but I feel like that isnt enough. What can I do to improve my scripts survivability? 

besides checking woodcut xp, already got that covered :kappa:

2 minutes ago, Polymorphism said:

Stuff like moving mouse off screen and forcing the script to wait for certain actions such as waiting 1 minute before chopping the next tree sometimes. Dont allow it to always immediately perform the next action. Also, during those timeoutes make the mouse off screen. Emulation of an afk player

Got anything to back this up?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

On 3/30/2017 at 5:44 PM, Alek said:

Some nice things to add are things like moving your mouse off screen in certain situations. For instance lets say you are cutting yews, moving your mouse off screen is nice. Adding some small delays; for instance you killed a monster and the script sometimes waits 20-40 seconds before attacking a new monster. Using special attacks, talking to other players, etc.

9 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

Plus its common sense...try to emulate a real player in order to prevent being flagged

• Like 1