some fishing tips

Tj2907

So I wanna bot fishing, but I don't want this account to get banned like a day after botting like the rest of my accounts. Is there a certain script thats better for fishing than others, and are there certain steps I should take that haven't been stated in the pinned thread? Also, would it be better to get a private script? If so, where could I get one?

Honestly don't use private scripts myself, but I don't see them being super beneficial especially if other people are willing to sell their "private" script. That being said, fishing is a tough one to bot without getting caught. I'd suggest the obvious - take breaks, don't get crazy with it and try to bot after Jagex's working hours. 

22 minutes ago, DEZIGN said:

Honestly don't use private scripts myself, but I don't see them being super beneficial especially if other people are willing to sell their "private" script. That being said, fishing is a tough one to bot without getting caught. I'd suggest the obvious - take breaks, don't get crazy with it and try to bot after Jagex's working hours. 

Often people will make a private script and sell it > not selling their actual own one they make or sort of takes the point out of a private script.

But depends what account also - in my experience mains can be botted fairly safely in small quantities using good scripts -just don't suicide a fishing script and not expect a ban.

Although; of course if you're unlucky you can be banned within 1 hour botting any account with a premium fisher so overall hard to say.

22 hours ago, Juggles said:

I can sell you  a private fisher

Shit in theory Juggles offers a good solution to reduce the risk of a ban with a private script, possibly you will be one of a handful if not the only person using a private script of Juggles - fishing.

Fishing fuck that, like fire making but slightly more bearable.