Why Terrorists continue

Mordred

It really hurts my soul as an educated man that people use the term 'terrorist' when they are referring to radical muslims.

Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim.

Terro.jpg

11 minutes ago, Facial said:

It really hurts my soul as an educated man that people use the term 'terrorist' when they are referring to radical muslims.

Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim.

Terro.jpg

Never trust any statistics you didnt fake on your own.

2 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

Never trust any statistics you didnt fake on your own.

Then this shall apply both ways.

It's retarded when people who seek for their information from internet and streets tell me that never trust something you found online, and then behind the next corner they are the ones backing up their speech with a document they found online.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Facial said:

Then this shall apply both ways.

It's retarded when people who seek for their information from internet and streets tell me that never trust something you found online, and then behind the next corner they are the ones backing up their speech with a document they found online.

i wonder if you can embrace the fact, that hipocrisy is the grease of the world:think:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Facial said:

Terro.jpg

Nobody mentioned Muslims. Just you.

1 hour ago, Facial said:

Terro.jpg

You followed you first Excel course.

Future, you are making it.