Jordan Returning as a Mod

Jordan

10 hours ago, Jordan said:

Hello all,

I am very excited to announce I am coming back to OSBot as a Super Moderator. I used to serve as a Mod a few years ago and I've done a lot and learned a lot in the time since I resigned. I approached Maldesto today with an application and a commitment to OSBot that I will be here for a while and do my best with my powers and experience as Super Mod to make OSBot as great as it can be. I am very excited to be back on OSBot and to serve as a Moderator again.

<3 

Thank you,

Jordan

Welcome back! :)  ; now we just need to get anne back 

Edited by Jordy
  • Like 1

Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a large bowl. In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the milk and egg, then whisk in the melted butter.

Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and, using a fork, beat until you have a smooth batter. Any lumps will soon disappear with a little mixing. Let the batter stand for a few minutes.

Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter. When it's melted, add a ladle of batter (or two if your frying pan is big enough to cook two pancakes at the same time). It will seem very thick but this is how it should be. Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1cm (½in) thick.

Repeat until all the batter is used up. You can keep the pancakes warm in a low oven, but they taste best fresh out the pan.

Serve with lashings of real maple syrup and extra butter if you like.