Info Regarding Locked Accounts

irwtonrs1

4 minutes ago, jackshow said:

I act perfectly fine except when I am accused of lying.

I'm just saying if you were as secretive about how much you make and how superior you are to everyone else as much as you are about your methods, a lot more people would like you. Not trying to gang up on you here

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jackshow said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, someone is wrong on what happened there!

1. It wasn't the 21st, it was around the 16th

2. I also said that was ONLY from paypal, discluding btc transactions and cash meetups with bogla

3. Discord I was fucking with you, why in the fuck would I openly give information to a random person? When I found out who the cx guy was, he and I spoke for a bit

4. You clearly have no idea what manipulation is

5. I fixed it back in October, I had the issue first in July

fSDjq2H.png

As can be seen here when my friend messaged me about it

I don't bot f2p, I'm not a fucking moron. There's a ton of problems with it.

You can try and shut me down all you want, but you never will because I have never lied.

1. 21st or 16th, still doesn't equal 800m/day

2. Okay, throw in an extra 1-2k, still isnt 800m/day

3. You can lie through text all you want but your body language isn't gonna lie. You weren't fucking with me. Me and the Cx guy were making fun of you the whole time and you were getting defensive/insecure about it.

4.  the action of manipulating something in a skillful manner. The only thing you manipulate are std ridden asian hookers and its not really manipulating when you just simply give them more money

5.  There was nothing to fix back in october 

e6860520859de39b01041d19ff42f266.png

• Like 1

Just now, k9thebeast said:

I'm just saying if you were as secretive about how much you make and how superior you are to everyone else as much as you are about your methods, a lot more people would like you. Not trying to gang up on you here

I am ENTIRELY secretive. This is literally the only time I have EVER posted anything real and accurate.

I don't brag because it makes people get upset, I know that, so I don't say shit. Except now, because he's accusing me of lying.

2 minutes ago, jackshow said:

I am ENTIRELY secretive. This is literally the only time I have EVER posted anything real and accurate.

I don't brag because it makes people get upset, I know that, so I don't say shit. Except now, because he's accusing me of lying.

Bragging is bad bc then people non stop pm you about questions. 

1 minute ago, jackshow said:

"I stopped asking for feedback because ppl kept asking me about what i make" aka world hopping got patched and my zulrah bots started getting banned so i didnt have any feedback to actually get xD

1 minute ago, irwtonrs1 said:

1. 21st or 16th, still doesn't equal 800m/day

2. Okay, throw in an extra 1-2k, still isnt 800m/day

3. You can lie through text all you want but your body language isn't gonna lie. You weren't fucking with me. Me and the Cx guy were making fun of you the whole time and you were getting defensive/insecure about it.

4.  the action of manipulating something in a skillful manner. The only thing you manipulate are std ridden asian hookers and its not really manipulating when you just simply give them more money

5.  There was nothing to fix back in october 

e6860520859de39b01041d19ff42f266.png

Oh I most certainly was fucking with you. You clearly know nothing about me lol

8 minutes ago, jackshow said:

Keep hustlin cuzz.

One can only hope we achieve your status. Well played, ggwp.

Just now, SofaKin said:

lmao why wouldn't everyone be jealous of jackshow? Making that kind of money is the dream.

I envy jackschow lol. He's living the life! This guy is younger than most of us and he's making more money than all of us combined lol. God bless Jack. This man is the sole reason I'm learning Java

4 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

Everyone wants to be jackschow but no one can trump him. Even irwt is jelly lel

If i was spoonfed the amount of info hes been given by multiple client devs and experienced scripters throughout his rs goldfarming career id be much farther than he is. He had a decent peak of 1b/day for a short period of time but after the cheap antiban methods he was using got patched, that was the end of it

Just now, irwtonrs1 said:

If i was spoonfed the amount of info hes been given by multiple client devs and experienced scripters throughout his rs goldfarming career id be much farther than he is. He had a decent peak of 1b/day for a short period of time but after the cheap antiban methods he was using got patched, that was the end of it

Jealousy lul.

1 minute ago, akssnipe said:

I envy jackschow lol. He's living the life! This guy is younger than most of us and he's making more money than all of us combined lol. God bless Jack. This man is the sole reason I'm learning Java

2 minutes ago, SofaKin said:

lmao why wouldn't everyone be jealous of jackshow? Making that kind of money is the dream.

7 minutes ago, THS said:

Keep hustlin cuzz.

One can only hope we achieve your status. Well played, ggwp.

Thanks lul. If you're jealous of me, you should strive to get where I am, jealousy is poison and it makes you start to dislike the person. A lot of people dislike me, all for nothing really.

To contribute to this thread though, accounts do get locked after creation. But not so steadily as irwt is trying to say they are