Info Regarding Locked Accounts

irwtonrs1

27 minutes ago, jackshow said:

The video is deleted, yeah. Er, privated, sorry. As for mouse paths, just leave it be, the only way they'll understand is if you or I tell them what I said /// what you asked

Lol and I ain't gonna say anything to these salty idiotic kids. Less competition for the big players lol.

25 minutes ago, David47 said:

I'll go slow any easy on you, but even then I doubt you'll understand:

You can't generate randomness with a computer. Anything generated by a computer will inherently have a certain algorithm behind it. Now, it only depends on how good the maker of the program is - that's the only difference it makes between taking 1 hour for botwatch to spot you or 100 hours. But sooner or later, you will be spotted. Be it clickmap, mousepath or analysis of playing time - over time data will form a perfect pattern, which will get you busted.

We already know this, it's been in the air for 2 plus years. There is MORE to BotWatch than just patterns. Thanks for the wasteful post.

Edit: ALSO, Trilez's ABCDEF42069 gimmick tried to mimic human clicks and paths, and what did that do? Nothing lmao it was garbage

18 minutes ago, Juggles said:

On topic. I've botted 50 accounts through tut island no locks or bans. Spent a few hours testing and finally figured out how to by pass it

Inb4 all banned on Monday. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Good luck!

Edited by akssnipe

3 hours ago, akssnipe said:

Lol and I ain't gonna say anything to these salty idiotic kids. Less competition for the big players lol.

We already know this, it's been in the air for 2 plus years. There is MORE to BotWatch than just patterns. Thanks for the wasteful post.

Edit: ALSO, Trilez's ABCDEF42069 gimmick tried to mimic human clicks and paths, and what did that do? Nothing lmao it was garbage

Inb4 all banned on Monday. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Good luck!

Join me and together we can rule Gielinor as father and son

• Like 3

11 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

fag

thx m8. its a compliment coming from you

48 minutes ago, Mencista said:

Any hints for us? Did you experiment with IP-Addresschanges, Proxy or VPN. Or is it just about how you complete Tutorial Iceland?

No one's gonna tell you anything. You gotta figure out how to complete tutorial iceland  yourself

Edited by akssnipe

• Mio locked this topic