Info Regarding Locked Accounts

irwtonrs1

Just now, irwtonrs1 said:

Well first of all, even if this was the case, you didn't fix anything. Your dev did.

Second of all, I'm sure an intelligent individual such as yourself could understand why it's very hard to believe someone who constantly lies and exaggerates about the things they do and the amount of money they really make off RS. "Yeah I don't get bans but I also only make 300m/day" 

Not once in the 4 years that osrs has been out have I seen multiple people from different bot communities all of a sudden start getting mass locked accounts from tutorial island. What you're saying makes it seem like Jagex added some sleeper cell antiban last year which is just now becoming active.

I figured out how to fix it, he implemented it.

I don't exaggerate what I make, I don't reply to when people ask. No, I don't make 300m a day, I make a lot more than that. The only thing I told you was that I no longer make 1b a day when we spoke in discord. That isn't exaggerating.

No lol. What I was doing a long time ago was triggering it, and they've probably expanded the system into what you and others are currently doing.

5 minutes ago, jackshow said:

I don't exaggerate what I make, I don't reply to when people ask. No, I don't make 300m a day, I make a lot more than that. The only thing I told you was that I no longer make 1b a day when we spoke in discord. That isn't exaggerating.

No lol. What I was doing a long time ago was triggering it, and they've probably expanded the system into what you and others are currently doing.

Sorry, 350-400m, dont want to hurt the god tier status you've built here at osbot xD

Again, when you tell me "I don't get bans" and you're NOT making 1b/day still, knowing how realistically easy it is to make that if you didn't get bans just like you told me, its very hard to believe you.

Myself and others aren't "doing" anything different than what everyone has been "doing" for months and months. They've just recently added something to stop accounts from being put through tut on proxies/vps's

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jackshow said:

Care to share it with the community? Would help a bunch of us a lot. :)

Sorry, 350-400m, dont want to hurt the god tier status you've built here at osbot xD

Again, when you tell me "I don't get bans" and you're NOT making 1b/day still, knowing how realistically easy it is to make that if you didn't get bans just like you told me, its very hard to believe you.

Myself and others aren't "doing" anything different than what everyone has been "doing" for months and months. They've just recently added something to stop accounts from being put through tut on proxies/vps's

800m if ud like to know. It is godtier status, because you're nowhere near me, or my group as you're sitting here posting about locks.

Sure it is, but I have a life and I'm content with this. I am working on expanding to new games.

You are doing something different.

1 minute ago, SofaKin said:

Care to share it with the community? Would help a bunch of us a lot. :)

No, I don't help people directly. Just saving you all a bunch of time by letting you know what he's posting is untrue.

2 minutes ago, jackshow said:

800m if ud like to know. It is godtier status, because you're nowhere near me, or my group as you're sitting here posting about locks.

Sure it is, but I have a life and I'm content with this. I am working on expanding to new games.

You are doing something different.

No, I don't help people directly. Just saving you all a bunch of time by letting you know what he's posting is untrue.

November 21st 2016 you were arguing with ProxyFish for literally like hours about who the biggest gold farmer on osrs was. One of the most autistic arguments I've ever seen. None the less, it got to a point where he asked you how much you made that month so far, you paused to go look it up and came backing saying $7444. 7444/21 = $354/day, that certainly doesn't seem like 800m/day. The way you said it during the argument made it seem very likely that that figure was indeed accurate.

When I was pretending to be someone else in discord a few weeks ago, I made fun of you for currently only making 300-400m/day. You gave the "so what at least its better than nothing" type response and the tone of your voice backed it up. Then I think that Cx guy shit talked f2p botting and you responded with "whats wrong with f2p?" and you sounded sad when you said it. You can lie all you want to the gullible people to make yourself seem like some runescape god but I know how realistic things are when it comes to gold farming. 

So again, with that being said, it is very hard to believe you that this mass locking was somehow an issue back in October that apparently only you ran into and now all of a sudden we're all just somehow doing things differently to trigger this when that's simply not the case.

• Like 1

November 21st 2016 you were arguing with ProxyFish for literally like hours about who the biggest gold farmer on osrs was. One of the most autistic arguments I've ever seen. None the less, it got to a point where he asked you how much you made that month so far, you paused to go look it up and came backing saying $7444. 7444/21 = $354/day, that certainly doesn't seem like 800m/day. The way you said it during the argument made it seem very likely that that figure was indeed accurate.

When I was pretending to be someone else in discord a few weeks ago, I made fun of you for currently only making 300-400m/day. You gave the "so what at least its better than nothing" type response and the tone of your voice backed it up. Then I think that Cx guy shit talked f2p botting and you responded with "whats wrong with f2p?" and you sounded sad when you said it. You can lie all you want to the gullible people to make yourself seem like some runescape god but I know how realistic things are when it comes to gold farming. 

So again, with that being said, it is very hard to believe you that this mass locking was somehow an issue back in October that apparently only you ran into and now all of a sudden we're all just somehow doing things differently to trigger this when that's simply not the case.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, someone is wrong on what happened there!

1. It wasn't the 21st, it was around the 16th

2. I also said that was ONLY from paypal, discluding btc transactions and cash meetups with bogla

3. Discord I was fucking with you, why in the fuck would I openly give information to a random person? When I found out who the cx guy was, he and I spoke for a bit

4. You clearly have no idea what manipulation is

5. I fixed it back in October, I had the issue first in July

fSDjq2H.png

As can be seen here when my friend messaged me about it

I don't bot f2p, I'm not a fucking moron. There's a ton of problems with it.

You can try and shut me down all you want, but you never will because I have never lied.

We all know jack is / acts like a fag. Don't really care how much he makes as it doesnt change the first part unfortunately. I'll take 10$ a day, but I still wouldnt act like he does even if i made 1000.

Now can we get back to discussing the real topic here? IE locked accounts. 

Edited by k9thebeast
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, k9thebeast said:

We all know jack is / acts like a fag. Don't really care how much he makes as it doesnt change the first part unfortunately. I'll take 10$ a day, but I still wouldnt act like he does even if i made 1000.

Now can we get back to discussing the real topic here? IE locked accounts. 

I act perfectly fine except when I am accused of lying.

The thing I care most about is my credibility, and irwt is trying to undermine my credibility. That is why I am acting how I am

If you dislike how I act in general, you've gotta be some salty motherfucker

• Mio locked this topic