WebWalking doesn't work?

d0zza

Web Walking is pretty complex, and requires a lot to go right while not leaving much room to go wrong. Also, this post is not very helpful to fixing the problem, how you can help is:

-Record the exception that the Script/Bot gives.
-Make sure its related to the Script or to the Bot. If you are unsure, you can ask the scripter or another scripter (including me).

If related to the Script:
-Go to the Scripts topics, and report the issue with the exception and as much useful information as you can. The more details the better.

If related to the Bot:
-Go to the Bugs/Reports forum, make sure your bug is not already reported
-Open the Client Bugs & Suggestion Template and fill this template out with all the info that seems relevant. The more details the better.

In this case useful information would be where it is occurring, what version of OSBot, the logs leading up to the exception, and the exception itself

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Web Walking is pretty complex, and requires a lot to go right while not leaving much room to go wrong. Also, this post is not very helpful to fixing the problem, how you can help is:

-Record the exception that the Script/Bot gives.
-Make sure its related to the Script or to the Bot. If you are unsure, you can ask the scripter or another scripter (including me).

If related to the Script:
-Go to the Scripts topics, and report the issue with the exception and as much useful information as you can. The more details the better.

If related to the Bot:
-Go to the Bugs/Reports forum, make sure your bug is not already reported
-Open the Client Bugs & Suggestion Template and fill this template out with all the info that seems relevant. The more details the better.

In this case useful information would be where it is occurring, what version of OSBot, the logs leading up to the exception, and the exception itself

Oh sorry, you're right I should've been more clear. What I meant was that there are times when webwalking doesn't work for any script I try, including ones I've made myself or ones on the SDN, so I'm assuming it's a problem with OSBot.

I'm not sure, it might be fixed by restarting the client, I'll have to test it next time but if it's persistent then next time it occurs I'll definitely take a screenshot of the logger and share it

Edited by d0zza
  • Like 1