Traders Beware!

Botta

no im pretty sure you're autistic

Its pretty sad that there are people here like this. Not a better way to drive away new members. Being a bully isnt really needed is it? or does it make you feel good?

I mean comon now man, your a scripter here at osbot. That in ways means you work here. And yet your going to come onto the fourms and call people autistic? i can handle being called dumb or something. but really? What a jerk. They should take your scripter status away for being a Doushbag.

Your scripters are allowed to talk like that? Its so degrading especially when you know people who suffer from autism.

@@Maldesto @@Dex @@Solution @@Decode @@Khaleesi @@ProjectPact @@Saiyan

Edited by Botta
  • Like 1

Its pretty sad that there are people here like this. Not a better way to drive away new members. Being a bully isnt really needed is it? or does it make you feel good?

I mean comon now man, your a scripter here at osbot. That in ways means you work here. And yet your going to come onto the fourms and call people autistic? i can handle being called dumb or something. but really? What a jerk. They should take your scripter status away for being a Doushbag.

Your scripters are allowed to talk like that? Its so degrading especially when you know people who suffer from autism.

@@Maldesto @@Dex @@Solution @@Decode @@Khaleesi @@ProjectPact @@Saiyan

They should take away your diploma (if you have one, that is) for your terrible grammar and inability to know the difference between your and you're, and not knowing how to spell douchebag. It just so happens based off of what I read from your posts, my assumptions in this thread were indeed, correct.

How mature. I just noticed you dont even have any Scripts in the Repo... is that why your sour? Oh im going to be a dick to everyone that way no one will make money because im not!!!!! But what i always say... Karma is a bitch.

also, they are on the SDN, just hidden :)

zItG7HF.png

Edited by Muffins

They should take away your diploma (if you have one, that is) for your terrible grammar and inability to know the difference between your and you're, and not knowing how to spell douchebag. It just so happens based off of what I read from your posts, my assumptions in this thread were indeed, correct.

zItG7HF.png

shit scripts.

• Like 2

zItG7HF.png

Look at you Mr. Professor!  I bet you just feel so special huh? Mr Muffin here falls asleep at night reminiscing on how bad ass he is! yeah i told that dude "Botta" that hes autistic on Osbot! I may be autistic because i was born this way, but your fucking pathetic. People like you are the people who deserve to fucking die.  There is auto correct on here, if i gave two shits about what "your" im using, id use it. Because had i not . then you'd have nothing to say. I mean well sure ofc you could come up with something. You are the smartest person here on Osbot. I really just want to grow up to be just like you...... 

Fuck osbot, ban my ass.

Look at you Mr. Professor!  I bet you just feel so special huh? Mr Muffin here falls asleep at night reminiscing on how bad ass he is! yeah i told that dude "Botta" that hes autistic on Osbot! I may be autistic because i was born this way, but your fucking pathetic. People like you are the people who deserve to fucking die.  There is auto correct on here, if i gave two shits about what "your" im using, id use it. Because had i not . then you'd have nothing to say. I mean well sure ofc you could come up with something. You are the smartest person here on Osbot. I really just want to grow up to be just like you...... 

Fuck osbot, ban my ass.

d3gyKcf.png

very professional of you

also there is no autocorrect on a keyboard, (unless you are typing on a phone)

Edited by Muffins