MIO CHOKE ON WATER

Bamboozled

U made any progress these days ?biggrin.png

Making progress everyday of course! Just a slow progress atm in phase 2 working with so many accounts :o

dam man im impressed! keep up the good work! and are the accounts members or f2p?

Bro surprisingly I'm F2P on all the accounts, I hope all the time its taking pays off though!

• Like 1

im interested how you done this, please let me know

Look into this!

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/108890-osbot-2498-account-switching-supported/

Update 11/26/2016: Waiting on Essence Runner SDN release. 3 accounts entering phase 2. Things are going smooth, haven't had many bans lately thankfully :) Appreciate everyone who follows this and leaves feedback, keeps me motivated!

• Like 1

Nice in depth progress thread hope to see more soon smile.png

Thanks for reading, hope you couldn't benefit off this <3

Neat thread, it looks like you're doing pretty well! I'll enjoy following along. smile.png

Appreciate your kind words really, if theres anything you think I could improve always speak up too wub.png 

Update 11/29/2016: 10 accounts in phase 2 60+ mining. Slowly but surely we are making it happen! Taking things slow because I'd rather have slow XP rather than any ban :p

How's the blast furnace acc's going? good or banned?

I did not go very far with blast furnace! But have heard others with great stories <3

Good, many start these and quit in 1 month but yours is actually working, I'll stay tuned 

I shall prevail! If you keep leaving feedback wub.png 

Wow very nice man - would like to achieve something like that. I'm assuming you're using VPN? and do you manually create the accounts?

Hardest part is just starting man, then from there it's a great learning experience. Join the ChatBox if you ever need help, a lot of friendly people there.

Update 12/4/2016: Ran a clay farm for 10m+ profits (after 2 weeks, 50-100k an hour LOL), coded a P2P farm method, waiting on accounts to level up! Account sales template created. Thank you everyone for following and supporting, really means a lot <3 things are going smooth!