MIO CHOKE ON WATER

Bamboozled

I like how you've kept us with this. People usually quit by now. Good work. 

As long as you keep following and leaving feedback this will be updated <3 thank you bro

Nice job. Would VIP help you any or no need?

VIP would of helped immensely as running 1 client gets pretty lame =p

What is the essence runner? :b

Ideally essence runner is a script that runs Essence to a master account that you are on trading by hand, you can read more about it here :D

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/110504-

Update 12/6/2016: Essence Runner released to public on SDN, you can add it to your collections here - Phase 2 going smooth, haven't seen many bans just a long phase from levels 60-85 on multiple accounts!

nice work

Nice work man! biggrin.png

Goodluck mate

Thank you bros for taking the time to comment and check it out!

Update: 12/16/2016

- 1 ban from the early Christmas event update unfortunately, lost a lvl 74 miner!

​- Working on a fully automated P2P bot farm
​- Coded a tutorial island script that finishes in 9-10 minutes (Trying to make it little faster)
​- Planning and thinking of farm methods/profits to be made in 2017
​- Sold Nature Essence Runner as a private script to a client
​- Miners all have been going smooth, can't wait to see some return :)

I'm amazed you have the dedication to update this thread biggrin.png

Nice job, you've come a long way though. It's always better to make your script than to buy one because you have complete control over it! 

As long as you keep reading and commenting i'll be here my man wink.png

Any updates? smile.png

Update: 12/24/2016 - ​Sold my first level 3, 85+ mining account, finally seeing some return from all this hard work biggrin.png very happy lately, still been working on a P2P farm, lots of logic to deal with and of course the ban hammer sad.png things are going smooth, thanks for anyone who supports and keeps this thread juiced up !

edit.png

Pm me if you need any scripts made at a reasonable price - promise to be built logically wub.png can never promise no bans

Also pm me if you would like to purchase any level 3 miner ranging from 41+ to 80+ atm! Much love and happy holidays everyone!

Edited by Bamboozled
  • Like 2

As long as you keep reading and commenting i'll be here my man wink.png

Update: 12/24/2016 - ​Sold my first level 3, 85+ mining account, finally seeing some return from all this hard work biggrin.png very happy lately, still been working on a P2P farm, lots of logic to deal with and of course the ban hammer sad.png things are going smooth, thanks for anyone who supports and keeps this thread juiced up !

edit.png

Pm me if you need any scripts made at a reasonable price - promise to be built logically wub.png can never promise no bans

Also pm me if you would like to purchase any level 3 miner ranging from 41+ to 80+ atm! Much love and happy holidays everyone!

aww great progress :xdoge:

• Like 1